GE

Posted on May 13, 2022
Great flavor, just mix with more water

Read a lot of peIople that don´t like the flavor. Yes it´s intense, I usually mix 1 scoop w 500ml water. I use this in combination w Thorne Aminos, this one from Gaspari is a lot cheaper so gives me some extra leucine. Can´t really live without Amino supplement, it improves pretty much everything..

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

The ingredients in this large product surely benefits rapid hydration! I had a beach party weekend and was super dehydrated. Drank this and it turned things around in 2 hours. This should be in your pantry if you plan on having a few drinks or if you’re someone who does heavy muscle training.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I prefer EAAs but the are hard to find. And I like Gaspari products. this is a great Intra workout and it tastes amazing. Doesn't have any stimulants so no jitters

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love this EAA because it's fermented and vegan. Guava Nectarine flavor tastes much better.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Other reviews praised this taste but for me, this taste so bad. If you are like me, I would avoid this if you like sweet taste. The taste is like a heavy combo of very sour plus salty. But hats off for Gaspari by using vegan source leucine. This is actually a good EAA formula despite the taste but that's my opinion.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Good quality with nice taste. Easy to take, i drink this during "intra- workout. Benefit for training is super

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I used this supplement before intense workout and it taste nice , easy to digest .

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

It's all around a great product. The taste is on-point, its not overly sweet with sweeteners like some other products. I can't recommend it enough!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My only comment is the flavour little too strong. However, it gives energy prior to working out Good luck every one

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love to take eaa cuz it’s better than bcaa