GE

Posted on Sep 15, 2021
Great razors!!!

These are great razors! They give my husband a close shave. I wish they came in larger quantities so I could get a quantity discount :)

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

I've been using this for years, since for me they are best, even better than the ones with 5 blades and has usual this is a great product and original (no chinese imitations here) They say this pack up to 60 shaves but for each cartridge i was able to use it at least 20 times so by my estimate i would say they last 80 shaves, but it will depend on the type of beard you have. Definetely a good buy and recommended!

a362f767-200d-4910-bedb-6a6cc34ca2a7
ce0d26cc-d450-41de-b591-379a97c8a428
a72d3b71-bf62-405c-97a4-923c31aac6be
ea4af9a2-af34-48ee-97be-e26eb4d3414c
3f2961bd-0994-420f-a54a-315480fdaf5d
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I tried to save money by ordering Mach3 blades instead of the Gillette Fusion range but actually it didn’t work out. The blades aren’t as good as the Fusion range and feel course so it might have been better to spend a little extra after all. One benefit is the quantity in the package for the price is reasonable.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These cartridges fit my partner's Gillette Mach 3 razor perfectly. The value was appropriate given that it saved me a trip to the store.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These are great razors!! I’m using these for years!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Exactly as expected. Gillette mach3. Very good shaver which I use for many years.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I find these a better replacement for my Venus razor as they are cheaper

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I bought this product for my husband. He absolutely loved them!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My husband love it and have been using this brand for many years.