GE

Posted on May 31, 2022
Good Conditioner for wavy hair, and it detangles well

My hair likes this as well as the Smooth as Silk (oh and also the Tea tree) conditioners. I have wavy, 2C-3A, very long hair if that helps anybody. My hair gets VERY tangled and I need a conditioner with good slip to help me detangle while coated in conditioner and this fits the bill. So far I haven't been disappointed with any of the Giovanni products that I have tried.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Very thick in texture, a little goes a long way but yet doesnt weigh my hair down. hair also feels very soft. would like if they actually sold bigger bottles of it cause 250ml isnt going to last me very long :(

5d27145c-0b74-4c49-bcaf-308d71df315d
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Fortunate to have this on my cart as this variety always out of stocks. I love how my hair feels after washing. Makes my hair shiny and bouncy

Posted on May 12, 2022

I added this into my curly hair routine and love how it really does moisturize my hair. It's sensitive on my scalp so I can use it everyday to get the maximum benefit.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Since I have fine, colored damaged hair, this conditioner is not enough to nutrish my hair but I like to keep my hair light weight, I apply this on the roots and use richer conditioner for the ends.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
2051

I use Giovanni for all my hair products, a great brand with no harmful ingredients, unlike the "name brand" products. Helps maintain my great head of hair, not bad for a 75 year old. Another great Giovanni product.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this brand of Shampoo and Conditioner. It has clean ingredients, nothing nasty. Works really well, and the price is excellent. All the hair products in this brand that I have tried are highly recommended

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

the conditioner helped smoothen n softened my dry hair... although I cannot say that I saw a lot of volumising effect . but I like the feeling of my hair n the nice scent... will continue to use it!!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I have flat and dry hair. This product moisturises my hair well and keeps it smooth but it doesn't leave my hair heavy. A little goes a long way for my thin hair.