GE

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I feel comfortable taking this, before every time I pee, there are drops in my underwear (like incomplete urination), I'm afraid this is an early symptom of prostate even though I'm 39 years old, I tried to share the two supplements with my 63-year-old father with the same complaint Also, now that feels pretty good and getting better, the capsules size also not too big so its easy to consume by old people

a216fe8f-afd0-4e42-b823-3f2c19b143de
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I've researched & tried many saw palmetto products. So far this brand is one of the best based on research and reviews. This product has only one ingredient; a good quality saw palmetto!. I was skeptical at first but after trying it, I can tell my prostate health starting to feel better and (especially with my flow and regularity). It also help to combat hair loss. The capsule size is small and easy to swallow. You only need one capsule!! :)

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good product good price. I buy a lot of products from I herb, a good quality product saw Palmetto scientifically proven to help with prostate enlargement

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This product is not available in my country all the time because of regulations. That is excellent that I can find it out in IHERB websie. Fabulous! Thanks

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

difficult to give a rating after one month of use but it seems to be effective. No bad taste, easy to swallow and concentrated. I will buy again

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Have tried a few products and this is the most effective for my prostate health. Wonderful product and price from a professional seller in iHerb, thank you.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

When I first heard "Saw Palmetto" I was rather confused. After doing some research and reading all the benefits from it, I decided I needed to buy it for my husband. During my research, I kept seeing Havasu so I figured they must be doing something right if so many people love this product - and they are! My husband loves absolutely everything about these pills. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I was amazed that this product actually help my dad. He use to complain about constantly get up at night to use the restroom,but after taking the pills it reduced the number of times he had to go, which in turn gave me more rest and sleep time. Glad I came across this product.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I use this product as a hair growth supplement because saw palmetto has been an herbal ingredient that helps to block the DHT receptors - those receptors are responsible for hair loss!!!! If you are aging and want to look like you are forever in your 20s with long, luscious locks, I recommend this 100 capsule count by Havasu Nutrition! It is a great price and the pills are easy to swallow.