GE

Posted on Dec 3, 2021
Life Changer!!!!

I have always been a believer that good sleep has a positive effects on health. I have been working abroad for more than 8 years now, meaning to lessen my cost of living here I have to be in bedspace with other girls, and there will be loud noises 24 hrs due to different working schedules. I am also a light sleeper so the last 6 years was so difficult for me up until the time I saw this product on iherb with positive reviews. Hence, the last 2 years for me is now like a life changer!!! May I just also add that I was also on a lookout for earplugs before I found Hearos but nothing worked like it. with this I am always in a good mood because Im getting good and long sleep which is beneficial for my health. If you want a good night sleep, just simply buy this product!!!

daea671a-bdd2-400a-bcf8-21e3da126e11
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I have a small ear canal. This one fits perfectly on my ear. Very easy to use. Block the sound, but for people who already experience tinnitus, ear plugs may exaggerate the ringing sensation in your ears. If my review and photo help you to make decision, please give me thumbs up. Thank you

9f028ce5-dd68-4f03-b7bd-50f91782d92c
6239b248-1d22-4bb2-b893-1633b94fec36
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I wouldn't be able to sleep without these things... I live in the center of a town, which means that I hear the music coming from bars every Friday and in the weekend too. I HATE that. Luckily these ear plugs solve my problem. And of course they are great too if you have a snoring husband... :) I bought the yellow ones first (some years ago) from the same brand. Then I tried out these ones and I prefer them, they fit my ears better. That's why I repurched the pink ones.

8d061f52-6b91-4e9a-bb46-17f91a37ce82

good sleep is almost impossible for me so i bought these to try and find anything that would help. i was suprised by how big they are however they are very very soft and sqeezable and comfortable to sleep on and after a while you forget you're wearing them. i used them for a few nights now and they are magic. i had great sleep from the first night i tried them. i recommend them for everyone even if you sleep ok, they provide a calm sense around you and you will sleep better. also they are re-usable as long as they are clean and do their job.

176913c4-74c8-4b84-8ead-0a04860e923c
Posted on May 27, 2022

They’re good for one night’s use. Good quality foam, definitely recommend them over the generic brands I’ve tried in the past. They are relatively effective while still feeling comfortable during the night. Packaging is easy to open. Good for all ages and ear sizes. Decent value for the price.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Well, I can't exactly say that it's 100% but it does help me sleep with the noise pollution of people using heavy machinery outside. I also have a teenager playing video games next door so it helps soften the shouting and cursing. I used silicone ear plugs before, I reckon that is better than this. But u can't really complain for the price and the quantity u get. Plus its hot pink, so that's a plus for me.

a795a0a3-783a-4e75-892e-2a753874c184
f99e0723-8bea-42d7-a402-32464d6a51bb
dc2695dc-fcc3-4e75-9dec-d60643cc6774
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am new to earplugs, I use them for my anxiety. I have been looking for one for 2 years, wasted a lot of money. I feel that I finally found the ONE. These feel very soft when plugged in; it does not feel like my ears are stuffed. I have been using it for only 2 weeks, but I really think each pair will last for a long time. Allows just enough noise, so you are not deaf to warning signs, for example, a car horn would be muted enough to be aware, but not alarm you. It has a natural scent.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I just gotta admit that I love the quality of this product. This is a really effective solution for a noisy stuffs. I think it is suitable for everyone 9 years age or above. When I used this, it really repell any noise to help me sleep and I feel that this thing is really effective to repell any noise.