Page 1 - Reviews - Herb Pharm, Asian Ginseng, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I take rhodiola as part of my recovery strategy. Rhodiola possesses potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties making it valuable to any recovery stack. I have tried the capsule form as well the tincture form and find that tincture has more effects for me - as it can also be taken sublingually and be absorbed into the bloodstream. I wish iherb would stock larger 2oz or 4 oz bottles of this product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

After having my baby, this was recommended for postpartum support. It’s helped with energy and definitely boosted my mood! The taste isn’t the best alone, but I just mix it with the lemonade mio and its hidden the taste pretty well! If you are about to have a baby, add this to the list of things you need!!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Was a little apprehensive purchasing this initially as I've not taken herbs like this before, especially in dropper form. Tried a couple of drops on my tongue and was amazed at how good it tasted. It felt warm and toasty, and I definitely made sure to get a dropperful. Effects wise, I'm not sure that I felt it "gave me energy" or "calmed me down" as I was not seeking that at the time, but it made me pleasantly happy - was it because of the taste or the herb itself, or perhaps both... It's a repurchase for me, and when I do there will be a more detailed review.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Started these this week and they in 2 oz of water taste good mild taste if herbs, but easy to take, great directions and glass bottles packaged with care. I have taken these before and know the powerful benefits so excited they arrived and i have successfully started them to help supplement my energy levels.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This really works. I use it when I'm on shift work. A slow and sustained rise in energy. Abundant research on its effectiveness for mental and physical energy.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Ashwaganda is known to help with relaxation. Some use it as a sleep aid. Many see the tinctured form as most effective. This version is quite efficacious.

Posted on May 12, 2022

took this during my period time and its makes me feel better. i like that i can mixed it with water. taste almost none and works fast.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like this tincture when feeling stressed and needing an immediate relief. It is so easy just to mix with water or a juice if you don't like taking pills.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is my favorite brand of ashwagandha. I usually put it my water bottle and drink throughout the day. It keeps me balanced, as in, calms my irritability, anxiety, and mood swings but doesn't make me feel numb or tired.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Using ashwaganda in stressing life time to protect my adrenals and vegetative nerve system from dissbalancing. this time take in drops form since trying to step back from capsules