GE

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
i think i found the one.

do i dare to say this is my favourite spf ever? for those who used to love purito's water block, this is very similar! doesnt leave a white cast at all, very lightweight and easy to blend, didnt cause me any breakouts and i checked the ingredient list and all score 1 or 2 so it is super clean! also the packaging is cute and it won't break the bank... what else can we ask for?!?

b657f52d-42b4-402b-9693-418994e9755b
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I've tried a lot of sunscreens over the years and this one might be the best 100% mineral one. It's non-nano (meaning better UVA protection). Usually that also means more noticeable white cast, but that is not the case. It's so easy to rub in you won't believe it's all mineral. There is zero white cast (at least for me) and it dries down semi-matte which makes it look invisible, just like natural skin. It also doesn't sting around my eyes and just like promised, it works for oily, acne-prone skin. Some people compare it to the old Purito comfy water sunblock. The green tint is very mild, however, so it doesn't cover redness 100%, but it helps. Will definitely repurchase! If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

c48ead1a-e70f-4d48-91e0-f3ec268be26f
CynWatt
Posted on May 6, 2022

The name Superlight Sunscreen truly reflects how lightweight this sunscreen is. This is a pure mineral/physical sunscreen that relies solely on Zinc Oxide for its uv protection. Of all the sunscreen collection i've tried, this is in top three in terms of airiness. The slightly mint-tinted cream is totally weightless and it glides easily/smoothly over the skin. Application is very pleasant since it is sheer and blend so well to the skin. The finish is semi-radiant, not overly glowy. No patchiness, pastiness or streaks unlike other thick mineral sunscreen. Minimal white cast for fair-light skin and it's noticeable only in the first few minutes. However, since this is a SPF 30 sunscreen, i make sure to reapply more often especially when being outdoor. Benton suncream (SPF 50 zinc oxide sunscreen) is slightly thicker than Hero Cosmetics, hence a tad more white cast. But both are very good quality mineral sunscreen (available on iHerb) which are similarly lightweight and blendable. I find Benton to be slightly better with oil control. I do recommend both! (although they are often out of stock). Make sure to grab them when they're back in stock 😍

98f2a547-d414-4358-8c05-ee2c00ebf519
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is by far the best mineral sunscreen i have ever tried. I prefer mineral sunscreens because it does not sting the eyes and i have acne prone skin. I discovered that it helped with the inflammation on my face caused by big painful acne cysts and nodules. Anyway, the texture of this hero sunscreen is very elegant. It has a light green tint and can be applied easily. Note that this does not cover hyperpigmentations and has a light white cast on my brown skin no matter how i rub it. I use 2 full finger method and reapply as directed. This however is much better than any other mineral sunscreen i have ever tried. Im loving this and will be sticking to this sunscreen now.

1a968555-7273-4581-9621-ee6dcf8cf45e
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought it after the Youtuber Hyram recommended it. The product's easy to apply, does leave a white cast for a few minutes, but works very well. The size is a little smaller than I would have imagined, but thats okay, as I only need a small amount of product to cover my face. The delirery team packaged it very well. High quality product :).

7a37d9ce-ed3d-4da1-bf99-114028c10ddc
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP 👍🏻💖 I liked it, IT DOESNT FEEL STICKY AT ALL 🥳 but, it’s a little bit hard to work in, it leaves a little white cast. Which would be the only down side for me. I use this to reapply sunscreen during the day and it works well. I just put it in my pAlm and pad it into my face. I do would recommend. It’s worth for the price. And I love the packing 🥰

ae523785-a0d7-44f5-b4c8-7279578ec534
0fec6d17-eeb7-49b6-b674-67fb391a02ff
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Any avid sunblock user will know how difficult it is to find a GOOD sunblock. A good sunblock is not just one that works; it's one that makes you LOOK GOOD. This one does the job so well. +No obvious white cast (I do have light asian skin) +Zinc Oxide for sensitive skin (I have been using this for 2 weeks and I suffer no breakouts) +Souffle-like texture that spreads over the skin effortlessly +Green shade aids in covering the redness in your skin +Does not feel gross upon reapplication I have absolutely no complaints about this product. I am very grateful HERO came up with this sunblock!!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Skin type: Oily, Sensitive, Acne-Prone Love this sunscreen alot. I have never had any breakouts from the sunscreen and I feel that there are improvements on the condition of my skin after using this product. I hope that they will make a bigger size for this sunscreen. I feel that the pump makes it difficult to get all of the product out when there isn’t much product left.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Purchased it based on Dr. Dray's recommendation! and this one did not disappoint me. I haven't noticed much cast on my medium tone south east Asian skin. Does not pill and works great with my other skincare products, so easy to incorporate in my routine. I haven't tested it with makeup yet, but it absorbs nicely so I don't anticipate any issues.