Page 1 - Reviews - Home Health, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I am 62 years old. Ak. I work hard in the sun. I get tired a lot. I have been using the cream for four years. Like very much. I use it as a day and night cream twice a day. The cream is light, well absorbed, does not create a film on the skin, a slight delicate smell. Good for dry skin and fine lines. Very satisfied. I recommend. The result of the application is in the photo.

c1088bee-7643-429a-92af-c08951ff12a8
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This is a wonderful cream that I use daily. It is creamy and not oily. It goes on smooth and my make up stays on nicely over it. It moisturizes my skin and works great in the summer and winter. It makes my skin smooth and soft. My wrinkle seem to dissapear since using this product. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent. I will continue to use this product as my skin is improving using this cream.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This cream is great. I use it as a night cream on my face and neck., and wake up with skin feeling fresh and moist. The container is a good size and a little goes a long way. The cream is unscented so suitable if you're sensitive to perfume. Will be reordering this again and again :)))

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I really like this cream. Great for everyday use and is a good size for the price. scent is kinda weird but not a huge turn off. Good ingredients. Doesn’t moisturize much but good for sensitive skin tho and has good texture doesn’t feel oily. Great benefit and packaging and composition and last long age

cc5fb9d9-e1da-44f2-b644-6e3dbd9d37e0
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I like this product because it has no scent and it makes my skin look 77 yrs old face look younger. It is so nice to put on my face in the morning. The texture is smooth and it helps with moisturizing my dry skin. I have used it for many years.

HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Very good face cream. Good hydration and really reduces redness (I have rosacea that mostly shows as redness); the size is great and it lasts me about 3 months of daily use. I've been struggling with dry spots on the tops of my cheekbones lately and this isn't quite heavy enough to heal them but it works great on my "regular" very dry skin. The scent is a pleasant, mild herbal smell that you can't smell once you apply the cream to your face. It's a lotion texture, not very thick, and spreads very easily, not greasy, oily, or heavy feeling.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good quality face cream; large quantity for good price point with amazing ingredients & formulation. My skin is dehydrated & sensitive, and this soothes it well. However, the addition of urea makes the product smell a little gross & that alone puts me off from using it. I also wish this were packaged with a pump rather than a jar, for sanitary reasons!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great and moisturising The quality is good and small amount size is enough for the whole face so it's a deal my age is +40 I need smothing to hydrated my skin the scent is also great

865642f8-7ae1-4099-9344-1571ed4a3cc5
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I've been using this product since 2020! Makes my skin hydrated! I can also mix this with my sun screens everyday! I really love this product!! 💞👍👍👍

02d772ac-18a1-4c86-80d9-4d60699af5a3
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The consistency is pretty thick, though it's not oily and doesn't leave any oily residue on the skin, therefore works great for oily skin. I find it hydrates very well and works post shaving for men too! Also the price is very good for the quality given!

415e009e-8b21-42d8-9d2f-fb71cb6e3f6a