GE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I found this vitamin while looking for a supplement to help with my mood. I was feeling down and withdrawn and had no energy. This vitamin was suggested by my doctor and I can't believe the results! A burst of energy, clear-headedness, more stamina, less stress - I am a new woman!

I got this for me originally for myself. I gave this to my mom because she told me she cares about darkening of her skin during summer time and I thought this is very uplifting small present for her. She told me it’s very comfy to wear this facial mask sheet when you put it in fridge before using. She also told me it’s effective to moisture all her face deeply and she wants one more. lol

97ead981-6760-42b9-b3b9-b917d42d9790
104aac02-2998-45ed-8730-77990c50da2e
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is my first time trying a mask from this brand and I was quite happy with it. Only after one use I could definitely see a brighter complexion and nicely moisturized skin. I don't remember if it had a strong scent but it had a great composition and fitted my face well so I will buy it again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It was my first time using it,i bought it because my skin is sensitive and recently some face serums irritated it .it feels good while applying it,after removing it my skin looks nice and even,still little bit redness left but i loved it except that its really greasy and it’s not absorbed at all in the skin.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Like this mask series very much! It smells nice and soft, quite easy to apply (as far as it may be easy for this mask types, haha). I wear it for about 20-30 minites, and then spread the remainings of it all over the face, neck and chest. No coating feeling, deep moisturising.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It has a very natural scent. My skin is moisturized and I dont know if is my imagination but I perceive my skin a lot more illuminated after using it. Like a brightening and also my skin tone gets more even. I use it after my toner. The package holds a lot of liquid, I dont think it should be used in one session. Instead I store it for another use with a new compressed paper mask. The texture of the liquid is like very milky and thick. And it takes a little bit to be absorbed (the hands get sticky after applying it) so make sure to pat it after removing the sheet mask from your face. .

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

An amazing mask makes my facial skin pleasant, flexible and full of shine. I recommend everyone to take it. The smell is good and the quality is at a good level. The texture is very delicate.

abae47f1-24a8-4fff-871b-1e680d4d5a4e
26932663-934d-476d-9aaa-d28064352bab
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Easy to use good quality mask. It is adapted to dry and sensitive skin and it is moisturizing. Frequency of use: it can be used 2 to 3 times a week.