GE

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
I get nauseus - edit included

this is my second day of taking this. intake instriction says 5 soft-gels a day. i took 3 before bed and 2 in the morning after coffee. I get nauseus. I feel like throwing up and my mouth would salivate. I am not taking other medication. I drink cranberry capsules once a day for my source of vitC. I am not sure if i'll continue drinking this. Edit - nausea stopped after 5days of taking this product. looks like my body adjusted to it. this is a great quality product that helped my heal my brittle nails. i have a crack on my nails that doesn't seem to go away but was "fixed" just after 3days of taking this. overall i love this product.

f255dd33-2eaf-4fe0-bdf7-daa59d6cf812
Posted on May 22, 2022

Superior ingredients & one stop shop for what I’m looking for in a skin/joint support supplement. The thing I really like about this supplement is that it contains evening primrose oil - which I take on a regular basis for skin heath - but this has allowed me to eliminate the 2nd supplement and just take this 1. Definitely think it makes a difference when taken on a regular basis

Posted on May 8, 2022

I noticed that my hair started to break off after following a ketogenic dietary lifestyle. I did not eat enough greens, but also did not take any supplements up until that point. I read up on the issue and started eating more vegetables and adding supplements to my daily regiment. This is one of them and my hair and skin got considerably better. As I do multiple things at once, I cannot only credit this product for my results, but it sure attributed to it. The quality ingredients speak for themselves. Glass packaging is also always a nice touch and should in fact be the norm in my humble opinion.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I only take 1 capsule per day, since my bodyweight is only 42kg & i mix another serving of collagen powder + MSM with juice. No adverse reactions since i started taking this - i can't say i feel SUPER IMPROVEMENTS but i do feel better doing physical activity than when i wasn't taking it. Quality seems good - the capsule pill itself seems fresh quality & the ingredients list is more comprehensive than most other Collagen. Good overall value for money, i think. One thing to note is to take this with food or not on completely empty stomach - the Tea extract in the capsule is strong - i got stomach upset & gag symptoms when i took this on empty stomach in the morning. I got the same reaction with Green Tea powder on empty stomach. So. Be careful & enjoy!!!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Good quality collagen with coconut water, evening primrose oil and others ingredients. Big but easy to swallow soft-gels.

d9c59e8b-4c91-455e-839e-01cc7178ee1a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

first time with gel capsules but seems like they are doing the trick

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

After take 1 bottle can see skin is very smooth and soft super love this one

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Its very easy to drink and gives my skin certain glow

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

Everything is smooth start from order to delivery and Received the items with very good conditions. I will continue order with you in future. Thanks iHerb ❤️

acc3fef3-0d66-4be8-b4f6-8e95538ec1e9