GE

Vasylyna
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Sulforaphane is a sulfur-rich compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, bok choy, and cabbage. It has been shown to provide powerful health benefits. It is antioxidants that cancel out free radicals and neutralize toxins. Because of this it also calms inflammation and may protect your DNA. It may slow tumour growth. I've bought it for my 17yo who has a neurological condition, as I've heard that multiple in vitro and in vivo studies have demonstrated the ability of sulforaphane to help various brain diseases, including stroke, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's disease and ASD. SFN crosses the blood-brain barrier and exerts neuroprotective effects, at least in a part, through activating Nrf2 signalling pathway and its downstream antioxidative as well as antitoxic enzymes. Will update you about the progress/results later. It should be taken only on empty stomach, and wait for at least 30mins to eat. Stay healthy!

f7314246-16e7-4b7f-9e83-cfa00f249888

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2016. My Doctor told me broccoli is a superfood and may be helpful in warding off cancer. Unfortunately, I don't like the taste of broccoli. BroccoMax has the key ingredient that is necessary. I believe this is a quality product. I take this everyday and have since October 2017. I don't think that it is a coincidence that I have been free of tumors since October 2017. I believe BroccoMax and other lifestyle changes have helped me be tumor free.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Sulforaphane is one of the most potent compounds you can consume to upregulate your body’s internal detoxification system. Sulforaphane has 39 distinct pro-health mechanisms including blocking inflammation, enabling detoxification, promoting brain health and stimulating anti-aging. BroccoMax helps stimulate the body's phase-2 detoxification process and support healthy cell replication. The key with BroccoMax is the DR capsule protecting ingredients from degradation in the stomach. Makes all the difference in the bioavailability of the SGS.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Sulforaphane is formed through the actions of myrosinase enzymes on glucoraphanin in either the plant tissue or the mammalian microbiome (yep, this includes our human gut). So, you might think why not just take a sulforaphane supplement instead of its biologically inactive precursor, glucoraphanin, right? Well, there are two reasons why we can't do this. 1. You won't find any sulforaphane supplement in the market. And why is that? 2. Because there is very little, if any, free sulforaphane even in broccoli (at least in the undamaged plant) let alone in a supplement. And this is where BroccoMax broccoli seed extract come in. The health benefits of sulforaphane? It's a potent antioxidant with strong anti-inflammatory properties. It supports healthy cell replications, liver health, heart health, immunity, etc.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Our dog has had repeated sarcomas so I'm giving him one of these at night with his dinner in the hope it might slow the tumour growth. Can't say at this stage whether it's helped, but there doesn't seem to be any adverse reactions, so worth a try.

TatyanaL
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Sulforaphane should be taken only on empty stomach, and wait for at least 30mins to eat, 1capsule early in the morning and 1 just before bed. It is a sulfur-rich compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, bok choy, and cabbage. It has been shown to provide powerful health benefits. It is antioxidants that cancel out free radicals and neutralize toxins. Because of this it also calms inflammation and may protect your DNA. It may slow tumour growth. I've bought this for my daughter who has a neurological condition, as I've heard that multiple in vitro and in vivo studies have demonstrated the ability of sulforaphane to help various brain diseases, including stroke, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's disease and ASD. She takes it for about 2-3weeks, I don't see any changes yet but I hope she has some benefits from it. Stay healthy!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Broccomax has been recomended to me to increase my immunity in the winter season, so far I am not taking it for a long time. The Ingredient seems to be good and with high dosage. I hope to get some benefit from this capsules together with a healthy lifestyle, consuming sprouts and taking glutatione.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

There are many research paper on Sulforaphane you can read on the internet. many data shows a great result of sulforaphane at cellular level. It neutralizes toxins. Phytochemicals like sulforaphane are antioxidants that cancel out free radicals. ... It reduces inflammation. Because sulforaphane neutralizes toxins, it also calms inflammation in your body. ... It may protect your DNA. ... It may slow tumor growth. ... It is readily available.

Posted on May 17, 2022

easy to swallow, just the right size. one tablet daily for my children who doesn't lie vegetables. delay release tablet. everybody ended up another bottle on standby.

12915a4a-3760-4296-926e-e29f9891199a
f013a994-e357-4ca2-9824-df3f52a89b29
8b1b7fd2-8a3d-44e3-b033-fda1a3d6aa67
ba042c1d-0fb9-4377-9393-ab429e7d2434
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Broccoli contains ingredients that help women metabolize estrogen. Great, if you want to manage your hormones or have too high estrogen. It has broccoli smell and taste when you take it and might cause gastro upsetness because its a high dosage! Seems, its a quality product and delivers the benefits!