Page 1 - Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, Inositol, 750 mg, 100 Veggie Caps - iHerb
GE

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I suffered from nonovulation for 7 months and only after 1 month of taking these pills my doctor said that he can see on the ultrasound that I ovulated in this period! That’s magical)) of course I suggest buying it for everyone who wants their period to come back to normal without taking hormones. I’ll buy more of it later. Pills can be too big for someone,but I don’t have any problems with swallowing them.

3bdb11bb-ccf3-45cf-85d6-11f03c3ced77
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My doctor recommended me to take this supplement that contains folic acid, highly potency vitamin B8 and niacin flush in order to improve my metabolism and support my mental health and nervous system. It is has no taste, proves to have a positive effect on my energy response throughout the day, has perfect size for swallowing and great package. The contains are balanced ingredients. I would definitely continue taking this product because there is no doubt in its quality.

12c0581b-a766-485f-8901-a4ed24ecb3a0
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bouth this product for the second time. It is one of the dietary supplements which helps with my insulin problems. According to blood tests my insulin in blood got lower after I started to take this product. I really happy about it. I feel the effect. No questions to quality, look or taste. Everything as expected from the description.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Try this out if you suffer with depression, anxiety, ocd or constantly overthinking things. You can swallow this caps easily or let it dissolve in water and then drink it. Inositol will help you to calm down, balance your hormones and as well boost your energy levels.The effect of Inositol after taking it is mild and there are no side effects.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I use this Inositol caps to complement my inositol powder (for when I'm too lazy to take it). I take 3 or 4 at a time together with 1000mg Taurine to ease menopause symptoms. The total of myo inositol a day for me is at least 4g and 1 or 2 g Taurine. I have no hot flushes anymore and also sleep much better plus I have energy and my depression lifts as soon as 30 mins after I take it. So, it is a YES for me. I've already ordered a few times and I'll continue taking it. Upvote me if this review helps you make a decision when buying supplements.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

ExcellentI just want to say inositol is by far a life saver! For the past 2 yrs since the birth of my son I suffered from anxiety, I constantly worried, I had mood swings that would shift from one min calm and get angry over the slightest things! And get depressed often! I’ve been talking inositol for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt this great in a couple years! I am so calm I am more patient, I don’t find myself overthink or worrying and my husband has constantly telling me how I seem so much happier! I don’t know exactly what chemical imbalances we’re off after I had my son and inositol is a diet early supplement and it WORKS effective! Good energy levels. Size is ok. Quality ingredients.

Posted on May 1, 2022

first time for me to consume this product. no taste or smell at all. hope its good for my metabolism and calm my nervous system. really fast delivery. hope will give me a perfect effect after routine consume!

df300969-3495-4780-8083-5afb62d1ca73
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Exactly what it’s supposed to be at an effective dose. Was hoping for some of the dramatic effects that some Poe Poe are experiencing such as increase in mood and decrease in irritability but didn’t notice too much of a difference when taking this. Will continue to experiment with different doses and see if there is more of an effect.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I just want to say inositol is by far a life saver! Please please if u have feelings of depression, suffers from anxiety, ocd, intrusive thoughts, or constantly overthink. PLEASE TRY THIS!! For the past 2 yrs since the birth of my son I suffered from anxiety, I constantly worried, I had mood swings that would shift from one min calm and get angry over the slightest things! And get depressed often! I’ve been talking inositol for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt this great in a couple years! I am so calm I am more patient, I don’t find myself overthink or worrying and my husband has constantly telling me how I seem so much happier! I don’t know exactly what chemical imbalances we’re off after I had my son but I refused to use prescription medication and inositol is a diet early supplement and it WORKS! I take 2 teaspoons in a glass of water 3 x a day. Before Breakfast lunch and dinner