GE

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The product looks like very fine powder. It smells good and tastes amazing! Though often referred to as vitamin B8, Inositol is not a vitamin at all, but rather a type of sugar with several important functions. Inositol plays a structural role in your body as a major component of cell membranes. It also influences the action of Insulin, a hormone essential for blood sugar control. In addition, it affects chemical messengers in your brain, such as Serotonin and Dopamine. Great product, I truly recommend! :-)

775a7f4c-b574-489f-ae23-5eb697637c0a
71536845-e776-4c51-ab85-5a74766c6e09
59a3d0cd-3e86-436d-aaac-d56a48f16e56
db1966eb-a265-4b69-9642-9b556603c5b5
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

the price is ok! i bought it for my 59yo mom who has some cardiovascular issues! hope this helps her to improve her health! especially her glucose and insulin levels! will update my opinion once she tries it for a long period of time! update: my mom said she thinks this supp is helping to reduce body fat on her body, she felt less hunger and she feels less blotted! she hasn't been checking her weight but I believe her!

e37a7d3b-568c-489d-b504-8459fb71ed47
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This one from Jarrow Formulas is of pharmaceutical grade which offers higher quality. The ingredient is simply 100% inositol which is why I prefer this powder form than the capsule one. It’s easily soluble in room temperature water and the taste is nice. Nothing chemical at all. Love this. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My teen grandchild has mild OCD and easily gets anxious. After using this every day (a teaspoon in water before school) he said he noticed the difference. Mildly sweet Inositol dissolves easily in water or any other liquid and if very easy to take, which is great if you have a picky eater!

Inositol has done wonders for me! I felt a burst of energy and decreased appetite after the 2nd or 3rd day. I haven’t been diagnosed with PCOS but it does run in my family, and I had symptoms of pre-diabetes and insulin resistance. I’ve gained 30lbs in the last few years and despite diet changes it has been difficult for me to lose the weight. In only three weeks I have seen results, and have lost around 7lbs.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

It's a great product and Iherb is a good platform to purchase with. The shipping time is acceptable. This product is very definitely a life changer. It's easy to consume, just add 1 spoon with glass of water, 3 times a day. The quality is good, just a little of sweetness taste. Few weeks of consuming, I see so much of improvement on myself, no more mood swings and panic and anxious. For sure, I will repeatedly purchase for the product.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Quite confused on why do I dream all the time after taking this. My sleeping pattern has been better after consuming this inositol powder. I have a very bad sleeping pattern before. I wake up 3-4 times every night. However after religiously taking this powder 1 hour before I sleep. I see improvements in my sleep quality. Quite happy with this puchase!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I wish I knew about this product, years ago. It's unbelievable what this does to my overall well-being and mood. It has helped immensely with how anxious and aggravated I've been over the last 2 years. I use almost a teaspoon a day, split doses, morning and evening. My husband has noticed the difference and has now started taking it as well. We're a lot nicer to each other now. LOL

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Wish they can provide a measuring spoon so it's easier for us to gauge rather than using our teaspoon which can be different in sizes. other than that, I am happy with the taste of the supplement, easy to drink and taste like glucolin. Hope it does helps with my egg quality. will review again after 3months.

738484c4-1b09-4911-9d5a-26de43347e71
da411147-700b-462a-a260-274bc9b74a24
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I find this helps with cravings and also helps me lose a pound or two which otherwise does not come off. I dont even have to try. I believe you need to have adequate selenium levels if you want to take this to help lower TSH and thyroid antibodies. Also, helps with anxiety. I always get Jarrows Myoinositol powder as I like adjusting my dose which you can't do with a capsule.