GE

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Ferritin Improved!

I love this product!!! Since taking it, my ferritin has gone from 17 to 45. And my gut is doing so much better. I would suggest to the people that get "allergic" reaction symptoms like rashes they might be experiencing a Herxheimer reaction. It happened to my husband when he tried to quit sugar cold turkey. He has candida problems and for the two weeks he was off sugar he had a severe hives like rash that went away when he started eating sugar /carbs again. For various reasons, I believe most of the people in my family need to be taking this supplement. I've been reading a lot about the gut brain connection, and I believe gut dysbiosis is far more prevalent in our population than we realize. The same goes for thyroid and adrenal issues.

This seems to do the job well and I wouldn't be without it. As soon as I stop using it, I see a return of negative symptoms. I'd prefer to get one without the fillers, but the brands without the additives are too expensive for me. A family member had low neutrophils on a blood test, but after taking lactoferrin, they had normalised completely on the follow-up test. Also improves bile flow and makes pale stool darker for that person.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Lactoferrin helps to bind and absorb free labile iron, thereby reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. I normally take colostrum for this purpose as it is rich in lactoferrin, but this supplement was also important to have in my home for times of acute illness. It really helps to clear illness faster and reduce inflammation.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I order this product for my father in order to make sure that iron he is taking will not be feed parasites. He takes 1 capsule lactoferrin and iron together in the evening. The ferritin level went up, but rather slowly so after 2 months of this therapy we will stop taking lactoferrin and iron and will have to find out where the problem is. Lactoferrin is also used in many other cases - I even read about a positive effect withing lymphoma therapy. So definitely recommend the product. Like if I was helpful.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The capsules definitely work. The benefits were noticeable during my last blood test, they are helping to retain iron and have improved the hemoglobin count in my blood significantly. The dosage prescribed by my doctor is one capsule in the morning and one in the evening for two months in combination with iron. The capsules have no taste (you are not supposed to chew them) and are easy to swallow because of their size and do not cause any problems with my stomach, which tells about high quality of the ingredients used.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Jarrow Formulas® Lactoferrin (Apolactoferrin) is an important immune-supporting glycoprotein found in breast milk, tears, and other body fluids. One of the biological activities of lactoferrin is associated with its powerful ability to bind iron (300 times more than in serum transferrin), which promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria. In addition, digestion of lactoferrin by gastric pepsin releases the immune maintenance peptide lactoferricin B.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It’s work! I will be short - I had ferritin 9.85 , after 2 months of taking it my result was 22.7 (also all indicators of iron in the blood have risen to normal levels)! When I was taken pils only of Iron bisglycinate it didn’t rise so fast!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I had no idea I was so deficient in whatever makes this supplement work for me. I hate milk and haven’t drank milk in 20-30 years. I started taking this Jarrows lactoferrin and some terrible symptoms I’ve been suffering with for over 10 years are now resolved! Unbelievable. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I've ordered Lactorferrin a couple of times from Iherb and gotten here in Australia from my amazing chiropractor who suggested that it could help with the feeling of weighted/dragging sensations in my limbs. I'd received reluctance from my doctor to test for hemochromatosis in the past and been informed that a partial gene defect was also possible. Giving blood is not an option for me like other friends who have this chronic heaviness in the limbs. This product has lifted such a load off!! I have to budget to afford it, but it is achievable. The dosage for me is good at 1 and the overall benefit has been outstanding. I have no no adverse reactions to the ingredients and thoroughly recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Unbelievable…for years I struggled with severe exhaustion…turns out I have anemia of chronic decease/inflammation where your iron does get to where it should. (Your dr may not figure this out…get full blood work). Within days of taking lactoferrin I felt improvement with out iron supplements. ( it can be dangerous to take iron with anemia if your ferritin is already high). Yes there is hope for me now.