GE

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

When we work a lot at the computer and our eyes get very tired. Our visual acuity began to go down. And Age and vision do not allow you to go out without glasses. Lutein is a good and support supplement products for eye health and vision improvements. The small soft gels make it easier to swallow, been enjoy taking it so far!

c43e63a4-89e1-457e-8729-19ed24bc2263
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Have been recommended this product from my friends, decided to try it out. The pricing for such high quality and concentration of lutein is among the best in the market. Eye become less tiring and night vision become much better, the gel size is just nice enough to swallow without any difficulty. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that hope to improve their eye vision. Thanks to IHerb for consistently getting good supplement with affordable pricing to the masses.

ec689a64-7238-407a-8791-675f4764136e
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Started taking this after reading about the amount needed in the Whitaker news letter. Several years ago, it seemed like every month in our bridge group someone would say they were dropping out due to macular degeneration. So far in our 80s, neither my husband or I have it or cataracts.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I have been using this for a very long time, they really work like sunglasses, i have been recommending it to anyone who has to stay for long hours in computers or in front or screens, and seems to work for everybody like me, most or all eye fatigue or itchyness is gone. It needs about ten days to two weeks to notice is working usually.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It’s nice but difficult to swallow the size of the pill is kinda big, quality is nice, the packaging is average, I need to use it more to see improvement , it has no taste, I like about the product that my friends Vision improved and she recommended it to me

06b2900f-6013-4e2f-8bfd-95c5da2546c0
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My eyes were really bothering me (too much time on the computer and a slight cataract creeping up in my left eye).. In the first 2 days, I noticed that my colour perception was awakened in both eyes.. then after about 2 weeks my eyes no longer hurt.. no feeling of pressure or itching either. I still have the slight cloudiness from the cataract but I hardly notice it as my colours are again vivid. I like this brand quality.. I will stay with it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I've used this Jarrow product for awhile now and like it better than anything else for my eyes. Night vision and color perception are definitely different when I take it and my eyes seem less likely to get tired. The 20mg. works better for me than a formula with 2mg. A keeper.

Preparations containing lutein are recommended for people who overuse their eyesight, e.g. long work at the computer I am one of them, when I started taking this supplement, I noticed an improvement in sharpness, not a drastic but a small one, which allowed me to hope that it will improve, I don't have any more so dry eye, itching and stinging. It relieved the symptoms and I am very happy to recommend the product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The Jarrow Formulas Lutein is hands down the best supplement I have used to enhance my vision. I experience less eye fatigue, the size is perfect and there is no strange taste in the softgels. I spend hours a day on my computer and other devices and have definitely experienced improvement in overall eye health. Thanks for a quality product!!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I started taking Lutein supplements about 6 years ago after I contracted a chronic autoimmune illness. Due to my illness and the long term steroid that I had to take for my illness, I began to have very blurred vision which some would call it floaters in my eyes. Before the lutein supplements, my vision was very bad (I used to have perfect eyesight before my illness) For now, though my vision is still blurred, however, the floater in my eyeball seems to be getting smaller. Thus, I felt Lutein did have some credit in my slightly improved vision.