GE

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is a great supplement for heart patients who have a defective MTHFR gene which does not adequately methylate folic acid. I started taking it after a triple bypass 14 years ago. Seems to be high quality and effective. I like the fact that I it contributes to minimizing or eliminating further artery luggage.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is really great thing! The price is excellent for this quality product. I am satisfied and I will not change the manufacturer. There are much expensive methyl folates which were recommended by my OBG, but this is my choice and blood analyses confirmed it. It is easy for stomach and pills are quite small! Great!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I was prescribed folic acid because I also take lamotrigine (lamictal) for epilepsy, but I find the more bioavailable versions of supplements to be much more effective than its counterparts. It works great for me, but please consult your doctor before making a change. I really trust the Jarrow brand and take their probiotics as well.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have been using Jarrow methyl folate for about 5 years. My thyroid doctor recommended it. It immediately made a positive difference in my energy level and continues to do so. The Jarrow brand capsules are easy to swallow and I have not had any issues with an upset stomach from them. I highly recommend them.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I was looking for the best option available and it seems this is a great option! For the cost and amount of potency, this is a better choice! It probably has been contributing to helping me feel more energy I take it with Jarrow B right B complex! They are a great pair if you know your nutrient combos! Good small size easy to sallow no after taste either! The quality of this is mainly because of the form of folate ingredient it's way easier to digest and many need this version to absorb folate!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is a good cardio supplement. I take it for irregular heart rhythms and it does help with keeping the heart beating properly. Prefer it over straight folic acid.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I take this with B12 for better absorption and the dosage is just right. Size is good and is a better form of folic acid. Brand can be trusted too!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Jarrow brand can be trusted and I take it together with B12 for better absorption. the dosage is right amount. It is great for nervous system and metabolism. This folic acid comes in a active form for easy absorption. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love that it is fully active folic acid. The potency of one capsule is enough for a pregnant woman. I recommended it to friends of mine who are preparing to have a baby.

Posted on May 15, 2022

These are really easy to swallow and are a great alternative to folic acid. I was advised to take methyl folate instead of folic acid as methylated folate may be absorbed better because it is the bioavailable form of folate.