GE

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This product is expensive but is excellent. I didn’t realize how much better I felt taking this until I stopped. It helped me with better energy and motivation, brain fog was reduced and I felt normal. This is what my body chemistry needed. Please hit the LIKE button if this was helpful. Thanks.

Bad Oral Bacteria Raise Alzheimer’s Risk 400%. Gum problems vanish after taking CoQ10. One study found 50 to 75 mg daily of CoQ10 stopped gum disease in its tracks within days. It is recommend 50 mg a day in the ubiquinol form… It’s 8 times more powerful than the older form ubiquinone. This one absorb better with PQQ. It is more expensive than the Ubiquinone form but is worth it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this combination of Ubiquinol + Pyrroloquinoline quinone and Promotes Mitochondrial Biogenesis Supports Heart Health and Cognitive Function. When I feel my heart has awkward sensations, I take electrolyte drink with magnesium and this QHPQQ and I gets restored back to normal. This is a bit expensive but worth it to have it handy- I wish it was a bigger bottle- the quality and ingredients are superb.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Jarrow Formulas QH plus PQQ is a revolutionary blend of active Co-Q-10 and PQQ that should become part of every health conscious person's diet. Ubiquinol helps the body's mitochondria and fuels energy cells, while PQQ helps with clarity of thought. This is a great supplement for people who need a little help organizing their thoughts. It's also very food for the reproductive system.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I can feel I have more energy and better focus when I take this, maybe because it is said to help regenerate mitochondria, which can be said to be like reversing time. Also, PQQ is sometimes recommended during IVF if the quality of your eggs is bad, but, of course, for a complete protocol, and if you go for IVF, you have to see a doctor, there are a lot of supplements involved.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is a great additive for mitochondrial support. It helps the processes of energy production on a cellular level, which supports all of the processes in a healthy cell. Most products contain either ubiquinol (or even the lower in efficiencyCoQ10) or PQQ. The combination of both of these ingredients in one product makes it a very well targeted mitochondrial support.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is a great product if you are familiar with what benefit you can get from such. It contains the best quality ingredients! I feel I'm benefiting from it. I'm giving it a try. Since the pill is long I just poke a hole in it to get the liquid out.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I can't feel any difference but this is supposed to be one of the better brands available on iHerb. Bought it becoz Ari Whitten listed it as one of his formulas for mitochondria healing. I have adrenal fatigue, so am having it as a "sideline" support to my Adrenal Stress Advanced Formula by Dr Eric Berg.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Still to early to tell how this is going for me. So far so good though. I do have trust in this brand though and this is the second product I have now purchased of Jarrow Formulas. I am TTC and a lot of fertility experts will recommend this particular brand. After doing plenty of research I can see that is is a good quality brand with the right ingredients

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I take Jarrow Ubiquinol, QH-Absorb + PQQ for two reasons. CoQ10 is supposed to support healthy mitochondrial function. PQQ is supposed to repair damaged mitochondria and create new ones. So far so good. Good product, decent price, highly recommended.

132eef39-12d0-44b4-b29a-2a25c42e7d10