GE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is a great probiotic for women. I admit to noticing quite a difference after I had been taking these for a couple weeks. While I often have bouts of insomnia, I actually slept really well when taking these. It’s good for my gut as my bowel movement become regular and do not constipate. Very small tablet, easy to swallow no weird after taste.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

When I was having candida, I looked up on probiotics to help with my gut and this is the first one I tried. It’s a small capsule size and comes in a cute packaging tub. The quality is good but I’ve since found another one from garden of life to be better.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I allllways make sure to have these in my fridge (you don't have to keep them in there, but I do). I used to have a lot of issues with gut health which impacts your whole body. With these I really do feel and see the changes and haven't had the issues I used to have since starting, and if by chance I feel something arise, I double dose and take two capsules and truly within a day or two im back to tip top shape. Never stop selling these iherb!!!!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The bottle comes in a box that is short but wide and holds a lot of small capsules. I used to have terrible gas, bloating and my stomach/intestines constantly made embarrassing noises but all that has ceased. Since taking this product for two weeks straight, I am feeling better and glad I chose fem dophilus. No regret from me.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

If you're one to shop from reviews, THIS IS THE ONE! I've tried multiple brands - for 60+ days to give them a fair chance - and NONE can compare to this brand. I started with one a day for a full month then switched to two a day since my PH was under attack (newlywed, for those who know what I mean) The one a day worked but this two a day was like a life hack that was waiting to find me. I feel anew everyday and enjoy the freedom of non-refrigeration. Most brands suggest(or even require) refrigeration but this brand does not and that made a ton of difference for me. This is wonderful and I've already suggested it to others. Can't taste. Size of capsule and packaging is small; so small that my friend was impressed and asked if she could try one. It does not give antibiotics vibes at all. I personally wait 30-60 mins before eating food to ensure I'm getting full absorption, but even if I give in before the 60-min mark, I can still tell it's done its job.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

The only female probiotics that has 2 specific strains which are medically proven to stabilize and aid recovery. Took 2 in the morning before food and 2 in the evening an hour before dinner. Slowly tapered down to 2 per day (morning /night) after the first bottle. Worked to stop itchiness which I was experiencing for months! Ordered many times. Take for maintenance.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

BUY IT! I was hesitant because of the price, but the quality and results are totally worth it. If you have a V, you know any number of things can easily throw off our PH balance. These probiotics keeps it all in check. I take 1/day first thing in the morning. I have not felt off down there since starting these. Not only that but I feel better all around when I take them. An added bonus was the regulation of my digestion system and bowel movements. Just ordered another bottle and will continue to reorder. I recommend this to anyone with lady parts.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Satisfactory product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. I love being able to buy such good products. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Have been taking this supplement for close to a month now. Great package - Love how the good ingredients are put into such a small size capsule. There is no taste, which makes it easy to consume. Due to the tropical weather here, I keep it refrigerated even though it is not required. It seems effective in aiding digestion and balance PH though not immediate. Will try taking this for a longer period and hope it’ll benefit my overall gut health and reduce constipation.