GE

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Great body wash!

Been a fan of Jason for many years. The aloe scent is refreshing and gentle. This highly moisturizing body wash is great for dry skin. I spend a lot of time at the beach in salt water and this wash specifically leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, no doubt the benefit from the aloe. Great product, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I always buy Jason's body washes, as they are SLS free and paraben free, the only company that their body washes don't make my sneeze from allergy from SLS and parabens. This Aloe-Vera is one of the body washes that I buy from them and it's very good, like the other from this brand. I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I like all of Jasons body wash. This one is calming and has a great scent. I also like the lavender one. All family use it- kids and adults.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

an amazing price for the size! the smell is a bit weird but once you get use to it its Ok the pump is very usefull, i bouth it for my 6yo with sensetive skin and she does not complaint so win win

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Jason Natural products are excellent as usual, gentle on skin and hair, Real large size, high quality, can be used by all family (all ages)

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I don't know that this is what Aloe smells like but I found the scent very pleasant. It's light but definitely present. it's a convenient size for not having to reorder too often. My skin is moisturized with no residue.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This wasn't my favorite scent, and I don't think I would purchase it again, but I do think it is good on the skin. I do recommend Jason products, and found no problems with sensitivity or breakouts.

I gave 5 stars, but this product got also some minuses. Let's start from the good - it's the best aloe vera soap ever, on this planet. No irritation left after, helping against very dry skin. I'm using it especially as a hand soap and it's fantastic, while everyone around was walking with peeling hands, I had absolutely clean and healthy hands. Now the other side, this soap having specific smell which I'm not in love with, and this soap doesn't really clean... If it's some problematic sweating area, like feet or the armpit, it's won't really clean away the smell of the sweat, but it's great for removing hair for example, as there is no irritation after the shaving with this soap. So, if you need a gentle soap, which don't irritates and calming down your dry skin but which cannot fight against strong smells, then I recommend only this.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Love the texture and how smooth it is. The scent is nice, although I thought it would be better. Overall, it’s great for dry skin.

02cdabad-68f7-4213-abeb-7a6c36866335
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Excellent product, keep buying it again as well as in the new package