GE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Great texture and smell

My husband loves cocoa butter and I purchase this for him. He loves it and asks me to reorder. I tried it out and it is very rich and emollient which is good if your skin dries out quickly. The scent is nice and not overpowering. Jason is a very good brand.

michele-stl
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

this smells great---not too strong or too weak. dissolves quickly into skin, without any stickiness. high quality ingredients with no mineral oil. i use it as a foot cream. jason is a brand that i trust. they seem to really know how to leave the bad stuff out of personal care items, without that being noticeable when you use them.

Posted on May 3, 2022

second time I order it!! loveeeee the smell and makes the skin soft and smood, really amazing scent and great quality. the size of the product is good and it really moisturize the skin. definitely one of my favorites ((=

e0ce1293-5fa2-4440-954d-be8db5f88a0b
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I put it on my hands and under my fingernails at night, my nails grow fast and strong and my hands are silky soft in the morning, The tube is big and a little goes a long way, I like the strong cocoa butter smell.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Excellent moisturizer. The smell of cocoa butter is very potent and lasts for a very long time. I wakeup in the morning smelling like chocolate, yummm!!!

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

This is an excellent moisturizer. I love products from Jason because they are more natural than many other brands. I love using cocoa products during winter so the smell doesn't bother me. And it's definitely subtle than some other cocoa butters I've used in the past. The texture of this one just amazing. It doesn't leave any sticky residue on my skin after 5 mins of application. And keeps skin hydrated for a long time. I absolutely love it when body moisturizer is available in a tube packaging. It makes it so much more travel friendly and calms my brain that I am not putting my hands in a tub😂 lol!! I have used a lot of body lotion/ butters in the past and the only other one that gave a similar result was from a high end luxury bran which cost me 4 times the price of this one. So all in all its a good one and I will definitely repurchase it.

1f347bfa-93b0-4205-aba5-e56d262ca76d
Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Great moisturizing hand and body lotion! I love products of Jason, because they are more natural than many other brands. I love this rich cream, but it’s not greasy or sticky. It is especially good in winter, when the skin dries. Its packaging is convenient, and its delicate aroma smells delicious, ideal for the care of dry and sensitive skin, perfectly nourishes and softens. Leaves on the skin very pleasant, long-lasting smell. Recommend! If my review was useful to you, please 👍.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This is the best cocoa butter lotion I've ever used. It's much thicker than it's competitors and is great for keeping heels from cracking through the summer, if used daily. The fragrance is good enough to eat! And having no nasties (toxic chemicals) in it is the icing on the cake!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Very effective. Although I love the scent, I wish it were a bit less strong. However, something about this aroma just lifts me up. I’ll be re-purchasing.