GE

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I recently found out that Magnesium can help with depression and anxiety and so I started doing research and found out that there are several types of Magnesium. I decided to first try on Glycinate and initially bought Doctor's Best brand. It helped me sleep soundly. When I discovered iherb and was about to add another bottle to cart, I found this brand and read about Malate being able to relax muscles and read good reviews. I suffer with occasional stiff neck and shoulders so would love to give this a try and oh my on my first try (tried 1 1/2 tablets, split the whole in half) after a few mins I started feeling calm and it gave me a good night sleep. Will buy more of these soon!

b2ef6956-3ab4-446f-8181-51897cd120be
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Best magnesium for muscle soreness and sleep. Very convenient as i only need to take two tablets, one of the highest dosage per tablet for sure. I am sleeping much better and wake up with less muscle soreness from my workouts. Definitely will keep buying this regularly. Fast shipping and convenient.

c69e2436-892b-46a9-899f-5df69d07e77b
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

bd710f0a-21be-485e-953b-02d086627bda
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Have tried both the magnesium malate and magnesium glycinate from this brand. Mag glycinate is for calmness and may improve sleep quality, while mag malate is for energy, may help fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue. As I have fibroids, magnesium is also supportive for women’s health and hormone balance. Hence, magnesium has been in my constant stash already. Magnesium is a key mineral that helps our body complete around 300 enzyme responses which impact our natural hormone balance. Low magnesium can lead to detox issues, insomnia, inflammation, fibromaylgia, osteoporosis and heart disease. Personally I have experienced almost nil muscle cramping (esp in the middle of the night), less migraine, better moods, and a calmer state while taking magnesium, along with other hormone balancing supplements & herbs. I like this magnesium as this is more bioavailable than mag oxide or stearate. Consider giving me a thumbs if you learned something new & found this review helpful in your health journey.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

First I bought from this brand Magnesium Glycinate but didn't see any positive changes. Οn the contrary I became more nervous. I didn't expect such an effect and was quite disappointed. But I decided to try another form - Magnesium Malat . And Malate really works for me. It's great, I feel calm and stable. Very good quality prodact!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Magnesium malate is the magnesium salt of malic acid. Malic acid, in addition to the transport of magnesium, plays an important role in cellular respiration. Magnesium malate has good bioavailability. In this form, magnesium is suitable for people with fatigue and painful muscle sensitivity. The capsules are large and difficult to swallow. Benefits: __participates in the formation of ATP molecules - that is, in the very mechanism for obtaining energy by cells; __without it, the metabolism of B vitamins, as well as vitamin C, is impossible; in fact, these vitamins cannot benefit our body without biochemical processes involving magnesium; __ interacting with calcium, affects bone growth; reduces joint pain, regulates muscle tone, eliminates cramps; in general, it is extremely important for normal coordination of movements; __affects the strength of blood vessels, lowers blood pressure; eliminates premature heart contractions, i.e., normalizes the rhythm; __ interacting with insulin, promotes its penetration into cells, thereby regulating glucose levels; __ takes an active part in tissue regeneration; you can notice this by how quickly your skin recovers after burns or cuts. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

All KAL magnesiums are great, this one is considered to be taken in a daytime, also for sports, as malate is good for muscles and anaerobic performance. Our body consumes a lot of magnesium during activities and stresses and never accumulates it, so we all need a constant source of Mg. As mostly our water and soils are lack of it in nowadays environment we all should take it in consideration as new circumstances to live in.