GE

Posted on May 12, 2022

this potato chips are so tasty!! but the taste of it is not spicy.. I thought it will be flaming hot but it's not. it's a high quality snack. big portion size. of course potato chips are not the best for your diet, but it's very tasty!

1a199308-804a-403b-ba99-7730b1d6a99f
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The crisps are perfectly fried, and oh so crunchy. You’ll be heard munching on it even if you hid in a cupboard. On the saltier side (I prefer sour crisps), can barely taste the jalapeño - just a tingle of spice. Great to eat as is or smashed and topping enchiladas.

2f5609d1-df7e-488a-b923-dafda2b44636
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This potato chips is so tasty and crunchy. Taste slightly spicy but not hot snack. The size and package are well enough for me. But of course this is not a diet food but I eat it when I’m watching the drama and it’s feels good to relieve the stressful day.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love having these in my house. They have a slightly spicy flavor which hits the spot when you want a salty yet spicy snack. The taste becomes addictive and it is very easy to eat half a bag in one go. The size is smaller than a regular size bag of American potato chips

Posted on May 7, 2022

Kettle is one of my favorite brands for potato chips because of its quality. It’s on sale and I ordered all the favors available. All favors are good but Jalapeños is just the best! Once you open the bag and taste it, just can’t stop. The package is good and the shipment arrived in excellent conditions.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These are my go to. I can’t find them here in Australia, and I will - without shame - say I eat the entire bag in one day… No judgment right?! The flavour is just right, and maybe in a way it is a good thing they aren’t available in Australia from the supermarket, otherwise I’d just sit there eating bag after bag! I like spicy and these aren’t super spicy despite being jalapeño flavoured. I think I’ve bought maybe 10 bags so far and have another on the way - the Dill flavour is a close second otherwise I’d not touch these chips 😆

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Bought several different flavors and it’s my favorite! Each single chip is full of the special jalapeño taste I finished the whole pack alone without sharing and it happened in just 30 minutes! I kinda worried on the calories but it’s out of stock again so might as well:-)

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Taste good, crispy as all the kettle chips, goes so well with dips and wonderful snack compliment sandwiches. Jalapeños flavour is not available at my local grocery store, am so glad now I found at iherb. Price is pretty much same and with speedy delivery, I don't have to worry running out of chips at home.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have bought on every order of iHerb. I like it very much. It has just the right amount of spice and crunch. I am not sure about how healthy it is but it sure gives you a kick to your tastebuds! The serving size is ok but I wish it was bigger because it's gone in a flash!