GE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Really delicious tasting snack! Price is a bit steep but is great as it’s Low calories, all benefits with protein all in 1 portable sized bar. Great for a quality pre/post workout training snack and if you want to go on a diet! It is quite filling. I’ve repurchased this many times so far!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is my favourite of all the Kind varieties. I found this by accident in a random store in South Australia. This is the best muesli bar I have found hands down. This has everything: quality ingredients, chocolate and an extra kick with the sea salt. Perfect for after the gym, excellent size for road trips or a mid-morning snack. I have to say for me, much better than the cranberry and almond variety!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love these bars are sometimes cream crumble them over my yogurt or my oatmeal when I want to have a different type of sweet flavor for my yogurt and oatmeal. I keep them in the fridge so the chocolate doesn’t melt. The size is perfect it’s not too big not too small. It doesn’t taste too salty even though it has Seasalt in it and I think it’s nice balance between Sultan dark chocolate. The quality is excellent and I’m happy I know that the ingredients are safe for me because I have to be careful about gluten now

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

First time buying energy bars and these give me a very pleasant surprise! Not sweet; crunchy with whole almonds! The hit of salt just comes satisfying! You won't feel guilty eating the whole bar in one go, like I don't look at how much sugar or protein I'll take. Simply enjoy it as a snack bar serves the purpose. Give it a try. You won't regret it!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I usually have it for after lunch snack when I am hungry. It satisfies my crave for sugar and the crunchy almonds fill my stomach. I really enjoy KIND bars. I want to try all flavors of them. They are high quality snack. They use safe ingredients. I recommend all of you to buy them!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I bought the nuts and dark chocolate taste because my favorite taste was not available (Maple glazed pecan). The taste is rich and sweet, it feels like I'm getting good value in taste for the 5g sugar this product contains. It's crunchy,sweet,nutty,salty and overall awesome, I recommend it for people who like chocolate and nuts but interested to consume the minimum amount of sugar. My daughters like it too but there is stiil way to go before they will be willing to replace their sugary bars for more nutty bars. I'm a sucker for nut bars, so take all I say with grain of salt ( also withsome dark chocolate and a lot of nuts)

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

The best nuts bar i have ever had. I dont use to eat energy bar, and my friend gave me one to try and i love it! All nuts with salty chocolate flavor, crunchy nuts bar!

eefdf624-d220-4c1c-a9aa-d978018cf125
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The price has gone up significantly in the last number of months. This is unfortunate as these bars are a go to for my kids who are students. Great snack for long study hours

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Like to take it as afternoon snack which is healthier than others. Taste good, not too sweet, and little bit of salt to balance , highly recommended