GE

Maituavit
Posted on Sep 26, 2021
Excellent! Soft down there guarantee in a week use

Received it 2 weeks ago and good experience to be honest ! Witnessed amazing result after the first week of daily use (2 times a day). This price and this tube must be for a year use like that. The smell is light but pleasant, but it feels cool down there like mint without any burn feeling ! You can’t say taking care for the skin down there is unnecessary right ? :)

f39684f1-2f27-452b-9e38-a62353b8f262
d0ea3b8a-d959-4960-8fc4-e73f8f9e1d78
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

For me it works. The skin in the inguinal region was inhomogeneous, inflamed after shaving with hairs under the skin, dark. I used the cream 2 times a day for a week when I saw a change. This cream solves my problem. I'm happy. Pleasant herbal aroma. Good cream texture, not sticky, pleasant after application.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I was looking for a cream to moisturize my intimate area because it tends to get dry. This stuff works great even though I don’t use it frequently. It feels nice on my skin and it smells amazing!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

A very goo cream for the intimate areas! I like the tea tree oil smell which gives a cool and refreshing feeling. Its lotion texture make it easily apply on the skin.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

The shipping packaging is good, arrive within expectation date! The product condition is great, still sealed. First time using this, still not sure of the result but the scent is great!

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

i've been using it for a ween now and i can see the improvment on my skin So far i am using this cream I find it to burn for a minute be very soothing in the end am hoping it help my situation but, as far as I can see am loving it even if it's only a temporary relief it working for me Do not brighten the area though press like if this helps!

76256d3f-4d2c-42d1-9a6c-1431efd105d4
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Not sure if it’s very effective. It gives a very nice cooling and soothing sensation to the intimate area. I was expecting a stronger effect in anti-inflammatory however it’s not as strong as I thought.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This product is very cooling and refreshing.It takes care of inching/burning right away.

de996499-3241-4b7c-8407-011d3ed74b32
Posted on Feb 18, 2021

This is a very gentle cream that really helps when you need it and doesn't hurt your good bacteria! I have found nothing else this good, and I've tried a lot of different things. Also helpful to use alongside are some of the Women's Probiotics and targeted enzymes on an empty stomach.