GE

Posted on May 5, 2022
Great for hair and nails!

It has two types of collagen in it. It also has protein and calories. The pills are medium to large size. It’s great value and a really cheap iHerb brand so I highly recommend this product! It’s strengthened my hair a lot too and nails are less brittle. If this review was useful to you please like:)

e22f074e-8854-4ae9-8377-d0dc31a814ed
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Good value for an affordable price. I love this supplement. It gives my skin extra glow and soft skin. I can see that I'm glowing day by day. Worth the price I paid and will surely recommend this to all my friends and loved ones. I loved it. I ordered twice and will order again soon. I'm giving it 6 stars for its effectiveness and good quality ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

08fb8c1d-9644-45eb-9710-021a4a62bc70
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I was feeling sluggish and unfocused, so I decided to start taking this Vitamin. Ever since taking it, I have not had any more problems. It has helped me feel better, work better, and sleep better. It's a great vitamin for people who want to live a healthy lifestyle!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like to take collagen in tablets rather then powder and this brand has great quality. But if you have issues swallowing big tablets maybe consider taking the powder. It doesn't have any taste and doesn't upset the stomach. Collagen is great supplement to take at any age when you notice changes in your skin or have knee or joint pain.

907bf7df-dd61-4243-b47d-98baf65e6b21
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Authentic quality and Effective will buy again all the ingredients are safe the size is Easy to swallow and the MG is fit to me the packaging is great I love tne taste and it has no bad effect in my stomach Authentic quality and Effective will buy again all the ingredients are safe the size is Easy to swallow and the MG is fit to me the packaging is great I love tne taste and it has no bad effect in my stomach

3d15cf22-6758-4c37-b1fd-185f4ae3b947
Posted on May 15, 2022

Great product and came in good packaging. Composition is good and appears to me like it is pure collagen. Cheaper compared to other funky products which add collagen to a bunch of other things. Don't feel much difference after taking it as it has to be over a long period but back and knee pains feels reduced. Skin looks and feels better as well.

2fe72423-9372-4562-8b64-f8f9585e5fe1
Posted on May 10, 2022

The benefits of Collagen is to have a glowy skin,strong nails, joint, and hair! This improve my appearance as I always stress and tired from work!the effect will see after 4weeks of used! The size is a bit big but for me its okay! The taste is just natural same with other collagen tablet!

3628492a-2383-4861-977d-ac2d20d78cbd
Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product because it's good quality and it was on sale.. The composition is quite good although it's not a very high potency supplement but it's a good product for its price. I hope I see the expected improvement on my skin hair and nails.. and i will update after a few weeks of using it ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

0f7241de-e737-4784-9bba-54299186496b
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

First of all, the quality is good. I use it against pain in my legs and knee and for better skin. It works well against pains but no changes on the skin (I don't see any improvement or effect after 2 months). The taste is good. The package is really big and economic.

c434e5c3-5a9f-4263-8ec4-8ec755fabea0