GE

TinaChriss
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
High-quality and effective ingredients for eye support.

I have been wearing contact lenses for many years and I regret not taking this before. Within a week I benefit from its effects. The feeling of sand in my eyes disappeared! My eyes burn a lot lesser and the eye floaters are lighter, in comparison!!! Lutein and zeaxanthin are the only carotenoids that accumulate in the retina, especially in the macula region at the back of the eye. It is believed that the reduction in these antioxidants over time can impair eye health. Like all carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin are better absorbed by the body in the presence of fat, therefore it is better to take with fatty foods. Take one capsule every day and you will be dazzled by the results from the first week. High-quality and effective ingredients for eye support. I highly recommend it! If the review was helpful, please 👍🏻, you don’t need, but I'll be pleased ♥ ️

I got a Lutein from my friend which is very expensive and yet not working as expected. I wanted to find the good quality ingredient which works well without spending a big money. This product is reasonable and my eye start showing improvement. will try to use it to get more benefit.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I watched a Japanese TV show, it mentioned that Lutein helps people to perform well in eyesight, I personally take one everyday and found that my eyesight is still working great even a long hour of work in front of computer. Your should try it before it is to late.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Our body needs antioxidants to maintain and maintain health and protect against infections. One of the best known antioxidants is lutein, a carotenoid whose name comes from the Latin word luteus, meaning yellow. Lutein is widely known for its positive effect on vision. In my case Lutein helped to improve lung function. Lutein and zeaxanthin, together with vitamin E, help improve the condition of the respiratory system.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

After pandemic, I spend more time on using electronic devices. My eyes feel so much drier than before. Even I use eye drop all the time, I still don’t feel better. After I take this, my eyes condition becomes so much better. I can use electronic devices for a long er time without feeling my eyes dry.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been taking this Lutein for maybe a week now and I am noticing a dramatic difference when I go outside or use my laptop! Still waiting to see improvement in my poor vision though. Might update if there are any more positive changes. I will keep taking this stuff!! good quality product!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like lutein to keep my eyesight strong and on track..I am in my 50's and dont need glasses..and I definitely have used screens (computer and phone) too much this century..so I think my eyesight is holding up well and this is good to boost the ocular strength and function and reduce any damage and degeneration- I never go without it and will order it forever!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Excellent quality, package, ingredients. Lutein are important antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage. Most notably, they support the clearance of free radicals in your eyes, may help improve or reduce the progression of many eye conditions, but they may not reduce your risk of early onset age-related degeneration, work as supportive antioxidants in your skin. Dosage- 6–20 mg of dietary lutein per day are associated with a reduced risk of eye conditions. So, 10 mg is good dosage.

Posted on May 27, 2022

i wll try,I’ve been trying for 3 weeks now, well, I don’t feel anything, but I think I need to drink this lutein for a long time, and I liked the price, there is no taste, it’s easy to drink

1d915eef-e780-4492-b125-a8260f0a9172