GE

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Quality and helped me

Wonderful product. It helps me in my chest muscles pain but you must take it in combination with Magnesium. It is made of safe natural ingredients for all ages and you feel the difference for the first week but always ask your doctor before. The bottle size has 360 tablets. Two Tab daily. I'm completely satisfied with this quality product and it's recommended.

f6ceecd0-ef42-48e0-bae3-d342d73fc41d
Posted on May 27, 2022

I was buying PEA from a compounding pharmacy as well as a brand of Glucosamine, when I saw these advertised. I decided to try them.To be honest I hadn’t noticed a huge difference with the PEA I was taking prior to buying these. I have chronic pain and I noticed a difference in both my chronic pain and recent hip pain within a few weeks of taking these. I have now been able to reduce other medication. These were on sale so please keep them in stock at a reasonable price and I’ll continue buying them. They are now an integral part of my pain management regime. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Lake Ave are sneaky - make sure you get the 600 mg strength. At two a day, this bottle gives you a 6 month supply. I was told four years ago I needed an urgent knee replacement. It isn’t the only supplement I use for this, but it alone has made the difference that enables me to function well despite not having had the surgery. You MUST take 1200 mg a day for at least 2-3 months before you decide if it’s working for you. I started to notice a difference at about 8 weeks. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose and improved mobility to gain

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Excellent results diminishing and overtime ridding my hip bursitis pain. I had never heard of PEA until I saw it mentioned here on the i-herb website. I am in my 50's and had begun to experience daily pain in my hips from bursitis. This Lake Avenue product has completely eliminated the pain.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I've been on high dose pregabalin (150 night 75 morning) for many years for nerve pain. A friend suggested this, so I tried it and within 3 months I'm down to 75mg at night and 25mg in the morning of my pregabalin. I'm looking to reduce it further soon.

Olya
Posted on May 19, 2022

I'm a huuuge fan of natural pain killers. PEA will take away a headake, pms and menstrual pain, join pain (thanks glucosamine). I'll try to always have it in the house, like I used to have ibuprofen. Not hoing back to drugstore painkillers :)

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Unlike most people, I did not buy this only to reduce pain, but I wanted to achieve psychological benefits due to the fact that this is a cannabinoid. And indeed, it has an anti-anxiety effect, but most of all, it helps me feel a mild sense of pleasantness. That is the main reason I purchased it, and it works as intended. However, I feel it needs to be used with some other supplement in order to increase this effect, maybe with CBD. Quality is good.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have suffered from chronic back pain for years due to a birth injury. Pain killers don’t help. Very expensive medical procedure helped but took ages to work and had to be repeated every 18 months. A naturopath got me to try pea in a powder form and it was working also expensive. Pea from Iherb gives me 12 months of relief for the same price I paid a month and is easier to take. No remedy has stopped the pain but pea definitely has assisted in recovery time and has changed crippling pain into manageable pain and has given me back my life. The glucosamine is a bonus as I am aging now. just turned 70. Thank you so much.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this product because Lake Avenue was having a sale. I normally buy a different PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide) + Glucosamine Sulfate combo, but it is expensive to find one product with both ingredients, so I was very happy to find this product at such a low price. I think it has been just as beneficial as the other brand- this combination keeps my joint and skin healthy