GE

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is a tricyclic quinone that functions as a coenzyme in several bacterial oxide reductase reactions. Also known as methoxanthin, it is considered 100 times more potent than vitamin C, found naturally in foods such as: fermented soybeans, kiwi, parsley, green peppers, spinach, green tea, among others. It is an essential nutrient that the body cannot synthesize, being a cofactor of oxi-reduction reactions, acting as a potent antioxidant, with the ability to neutralize free radicals, superoxides and hydroxides, resulting in the reduction of premature cellular aging, resulting in the promotion of healthy aging. It improves cognitive functions, promotes mitochondrial protection, has antioxidant properties, protects the immune and neurological system. After two weeks, I noticed an improvement in cognition, as well as more energy for playing sports.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

We use this to fight off any types of cold or virus, especially when we have been exposed to Covid. We read that PQQ helps the zinc to be absorbed into your system. We take along with zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D3. I found this to be a good price for PQQ.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This supplement from Lake Avenue is of the expected high quality and pure ingredients of this Iherb brand. The 10 mg capsules are easy to take and I believe it has enhanced my energy, focus and concentration after several days using it at the recommended dose. I also Take CoQ10, which enhances its action. The bottle is labelled clearly, and states the dose. My order has always arrived promptly after ordering, The packaging is appropriate for the order, which is always filled reliably, having never so far had an incorrect supplement sent.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I take this PQQ supplement as part of my mitochondrial (biohacking) stack to boost mitochondrial function, augment autophagy (cellular repair), protect against neuro-inflammation and excess inflammation. PQQ complements CoQ10 and infrared light therapy to enhance mitochondrial health.

Lily
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is part of our protocol for energy and during these strange times. It works on a cellular level to boost your natural energy levels and production.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I use PQQ with COQ10 to stimulate the mitochondria, bringing more energy and disposition, as they are fundamental for the nutrition and energy of cells throughout the body. This brand is nice! Great value!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I cant live without my PQQ! Always give me a boost without any downs afterwards. Compared to coffee, it's a great fuel for your body and you feel energized throughout the day. 20mg is amply enough

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My daughter who is at her late thirties, but has very bad memory. I read about this supplement, will it a try if it will improve her memory.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I read few reccomendations about this on Japanese blogs, ladies who want to keep themselves young and beautiful, also this is good for ladies who are trying to conceive. This is the second bottle I ordered and I think this brand is the cheapest.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I have started purchasing Lake Avenue products more often as I find them comparable or better quality than similar brand names. This product is no different and is an excellent value when compared to others