Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Benfotiamine with Thiamine, 100 mg, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Benfotiamine is best known for healing neuropathy AKA neuropathic pain. Examples of neuropathic pain include: diabetic neuropathy, shingles, post herpetic neuralgia, phantom limb pain, painful scars (neuromas), trigeminal neuralgia (tic doloreaux) and pain associated with multiple sclerosis. For neuropathic pain, the recommended dose is 300 mg, two times per day. Important Note: Take this and all other B vitamins with food to avoid stomach upset. I've used a different brand before this. This looks like a quality brand, and does the job 👍🏼 Recommended Life extension brand, good suplemen for healthy blood sugar ❤️

1a82f04e-7b8d-4578-a00b-e5629f6b4a25
b247539f-b085-4f81-8df3-49b354cf3198
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This product has saved my life ! So grateful to the healing effects of this capsule. I felt like I was dying and the Drs had no idea what was wrong with me. They sent me home to die. My friend and Naturopath /Chiropractor came to my rescue and put me on this product and I had amazing positive results overnight. It really was a 'WOW' factor.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I saw a video on tinnitus and why we have it. It’s a vitamin deficiency!!! This benfotiamine is the key to getting it calmed down. Only been on it for about 4days and hear a big improvement. I only took one pill for a few days then 1 pill twice /day. This is when I noticed it quieter than my usual.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This product has improved the quality of my life! It appears to be wonderful ingredient quality and I felt the benefits of increased stamina and endurance within the week and I was recommending it to tired colleagues, friends and bought it for my daughter within a fortnight, I was so impressed. It was the combination of realising that it was Thiamine that my body craved and did that I did marvellously for it being a stand alone B Vitamin intake - acting so differently from when I'd supplemented using a vitamin B combination!!!! I take 2-3 a day and DO so much more in my day and week than prior. In my 50's, I run, dance, and work circles around people in their 30's (sometimes younger). Couldn't recommend this product more. The size is easy to take. Fully pleased and indebted.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This brand to me is usually above average (I am a medical scientist so can be picky about binders and fillers, and quality and absorption). Best to take B vitamins in more active forms if you can, and I also take the active B vitamin complex in this brand, which is quite affordable.

Vasylyna
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Benfotiamine is a lab-made version of vitamin B1, also called thiamine. Scientists are studying it to see if it might help conditions like diabetes-related nerve damage, Alzheimer's disease, and alcohol dependence. Benfotiamine is converted to thiamine, which serves as a key factor for three enzymes involved in generating energy from glucose. Preclinical studies have found that benfotiamine enhances cognitive function. It should be used in a long course daily for up to 6 months, therapeutic benefits can be seen as early as 3 weeks. I've bought this for my 15yo who has a neurological condition. Will update at the end of the bottle.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a good value for money. This combination of B1 forms is a great energy booster, but beware that according to latest research benfotiamine is recognized as a strong OXIDANT, which is logical. Make sure you compensate with anti-oxidants when taking it. Your "thank you" will be appreciated

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

High quality product with quality ingredience and perfect size. During the sport activity I could feel energy increase. Till now I have not feel any side effect on metabolism and I`m using for 3 weeks. Delivery was very fast in few days in nice package. I can only reccomend!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is an amazing supplement for any neuropathic pain. As this is absorbed more easily by the body than Thiamine, Benfotiamine is a good supplement. I have been taking 300 mg distributed throughout the day. Vitamin B1 is excellent for energy metabolism and good for the heart, nervous system, and overall health.