GE

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Works for me.

This is not a medical advise, please always consult your doctor if you have prolonged insomnia. I have been having trouble sleeping and was recommended by my doctor to try Melatonin. Since this is my 1st time trying it, I can't compare it with other brands but I have to say that it has aided in my sleep by a huge difference. I am able to fall asleep till the next morning. However, it doesn't work all the time so I started to cut my usage to days that I really need it. I like that the size of the pill is small and also flat and very easy to swallow. There's no weird after taste and the dosage is just one pill per night. This brand, LIFE is know to have very quality products and ingredients as I also have some of their other supplements that i love. Please rate my review if you think this is helpful, thank you!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Initially this worked for me. Then as time passed it stopped working and i needed higher and higher dosage. Then i read a review from another reviewer who suggested the 300mcg is the better dosage. So i bought the 300mcg one one (yes tye lower dosage one), and it works wonderfully. Without needing to step up the dosage. Many thanks to the 300mcg reviewer.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I find the size of the tablets user friendly and the dosage adaptable to my needs. The 3mg dose of each tabket allows a person to take it in whichever multiples are required to get tge desired results. Have been using the product for a couple of years now 2help with sleep issues caused by menooausal flushing. I like the quality of the product.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Good quality melatonin supplement. Has no after taste. It works quickly. a time-released melatonin is hard to find, so I was pleaed to find this one on iHerb at an affordable price. Quality vegetarian ingtedients tablets and non-GMO. 3 mg effective dosage. 60 tablets for 2 month's supply. I like that this product is time released, effective and affordable.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

So I've heard on and off that melatonin can improve sleep habits, I tired it a few years back at a much higher dosage and it didn't help at all! Recently I read that 300 mcg of melatonin is the recommend dose and anything over that is excessive and can have adverse affects. So I decided to try again and for the first time since I was maybe 9 years old I'm sleeping through the night, and I feel my body winding down at around 9pm instead of 4 am in the morning! As a personal thought experiment I stopped taking the melatonin for a week and my insomnia came back with a vengeance, I was getting 4 hours of sleep if I was lucky and it was all tossing and turning and very light. So I'm officially going to be a lifelong user and to ensure my body doesn't build a dependency I make sure to skip it on the weekends.

Posted on May 24, 2022

LIfe Extension products are some of the best available. This melatonin is no exception. I highly recommend this product. Benefits: - effective, safe and natural sleep aid - no taste - superior ingredients - high quality - reasonably priced - reasonable size. The capsules are fairly small. Drawbacks: - none come to mind. Anyone who wants better quality sleep can benefit from this product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This was a great melatonin supplement because of the low dosage and the time-release formula. The ingredient gets released slowly and provides a much better sleep. Even half a pill is enough, as you don't usually need too much melatonin to give you the desired effect. For the price this is a an excellent deal. I've ordered other supplements from this brand so I knew it was good quality.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have found that Life Extension 6 hour timed release melatonin really does last 6 hours. I take the recommended dosage of one caplet before bedtime and know I will get at least 6 hours of sleep without any side effects. Melatonin is an important ingredient for immune system function so I feel i am getting benefit with this product as well.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022