GE

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I’ve read about this product when I was looking for a natural way to have my ovarian cyst removed. I stumbled upon studies how it helped others and mine got smaller! Also, must have boosted my immunity during the pandemic coz I never got sick with the virus. Made my skin look good too!

dbbd04a7-dc5a-4a3f-8aa0-2ef47fa05e7a
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) stimulates the production of the most powerful antioxidant in your body, glutathione, and glutathione ensures the proper functioning of cells in the body and supports the activity of the immune system. Good for lung function and helps to break down the mucus with chronic respiratory disease, fertility, and brain health. The capsule is easy to take with water and if you like NAC then just take it. This is a good option for it.

bbe6c277-cdb7-4ce6-9dd3-37e73288ae5c
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Wonderful brand. This is the one I give my children under 12. The capsules are easy to swallow. NAC has so many uses. For us it is used to remove junk from the lungs and is the one amino acid that is 100% blessed from my pulmonologist. There are so many other benefits it gives. Highly recommend for anyone!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good good good good good good good good good love good good good good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good good good good good good good good good love good good good good good good

91b2b0bd-a920-4c33-978b-038701fcdead
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have lung disease (COPD), previously pharmacist recommended this drug whilst I was overseas Recently had a respiratory virus nothing was working so found this site and the above drug. Arrived promptly from USA to Australia in 3 days. Perfect result and now recovered. Will definitely keep some on hand at all times

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I take this NAC along with Life Extension Quercetin & multivitamin daily to keep up my immune system, especially since I work in a hospital. Among sick coworkers, patients, & even sick family members at home, I’ve been able to stay healthy. I’m happy with the non-GMO, top quality, ingredients as well.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Easily the most noticeable effect of taking NAC for me has been it's ability to significantly clear up mucus, especially during allergy bouts. Also seems to lessen the symptoms with cold/flu viruses. The usual benefits of improved mood and energy are also there, but the mucus clearing has been the big one. Impressed with quality of the ingredients and packaging as well. Great supplement!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I am recovering from an iron and copper deficiency that went undiagnosed for quite some time. After building up my stores of these nutrients, NAC gave me a boost in energy as well. I believe it is healing my cells from their years of stress with not enough copper and iron. Highly recommend for anyone for any reason (research shows so many benefits of NAC).

Posted on May 13, 2022

I really like this brand. They make great products that I trust. I picked this up to help balance my hormones and naturally shrink cysts and fibroids. In combination with some other products, I have noticed a positive difference. This is easy to take, no side effects, and I highly recommend it. I definitely believe this is working to balance my hormones and help me naturally deal with fibroids.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

People commonly use N-acetyl cysteine for cough and other lung conditions. It is also used for flu, dry eye, and many other conditions. N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports comprehensive health in a variety of ways, including promoting normal liver function. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress. Although many dietary supplement products contain N-acetyl cysteine, to keep the Big Pharma donors happy, the US FDA states that it's illegal for dietary supplements to contain N-acetyl cysteine since it's technically an approved drug. Prescription N-acetyl cysteine products are available under the guidance of a healthcare provider. Grab this quality Life Extension NAC while you can. It's definitely a quality product and at 65 years of age, I feel great!