GE

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I purchased this product for anti inflammation. I take it with turmeric and a few other things. It has worked well in this combination. This brand is one that I have used in the past and have had good experiences with. I also appreciate the tablets which slide down my throat nicely. Capsule tend to stick in my throat.

224b72bb-962c-47f2-8637-fa3a12092523
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Multi tasking product. Itself on empty stomach it aids in clearing the blood and supple it with oxygen, reduce inflammation (assist in headache, blood circulation etc) but after meal (not directly after) it aids in digestion/ residual digestive support to speed things up. Most bromelain supplements are in capsules, which tend to break down in stomach to irritate or make one to get very hungry quite fast (imagine to take on empty stomach). But this coated tablets do pass by acidic stomach environment intact to reach the intestines. Gentle on my gastric lining inflammation and recently recovering stomach yet very effective.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This stuff has been great. It definitely helps with digestion. I'm not sure about eye floaters causes I haven't been using long enough. Hopefully in the months to come they will be gone. Pills are a little big but not too big and don't have a bad taste.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

We love life extension products with good quality and clean ingredients. This bromelain helps a lot for many things. İ am allergic and some stomach issues. And gave a try this. İ think it works. İ do buy both life extension and now brands. 500 mg dosage is good enough as a daily for me. So this bottle goes for 2 months for me.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Wanted a supplement to support healing and pain after liposuction. I read Bromelein was good for this as well as any type of inflammatory condition. I added this with my already taking Curcumin and it’s amazing! I have had benefits galore! ie: joint stiffness disappeared, digestive normalization, amazing healing properties. I live this brand of supplements and use this brand exclusively for everything I take!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I'm taking this to build up my immune system before covid 19 hits our area. I've read a lot about the ingredient, Bromelain, found in pineapples. I It is easy to take, with no side effects. I believe it will be of great benefit to me.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I purchased this brand of bromelain to help enhance amoxicillin absorption and efficacy. This is a good quality brand & good sized capsules that I had no problem taking.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Bromelain contained is good benefit for stomach and digestion. The quality and potent product, with 60 enteric coated tablets size easy to take for traveling.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

this mitochondrial Energy you feel it right away not like double shot of expresso pure inside building blocks of your body needs to run optimum