GE

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Good product

In my 30’s suddenly I suffered from stiff joints and joint discomforts all over my body (started fingers then rapidly spread over to my toe base, elbows, knees etc). It was all due to oxidative stress damage from long term medicine I was on for years, I guess (so does my doctor). While I was on l-glutathione supplements, I added this (twice a day) then it turned things around for me. Been on the 2caps/day dose for over a month then reduced to Once a day now. I would have kept going at 2caps dose but sadly curcumin interferes with iron level in my body (me naturally easily depletes iron than most people although I’m not anaemic). I’d suggest people who’re planning to be on it more than 1-2months, to periodically check their iron level (serum and reserve both) to be safe and avoid deficiency. My mom also sees much better result when up her dose from 1 to 2 caps daily (shoulder pain to related to older age).

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin contains superior quality ingredients and antioxidants in an easy to use package. The capsules are easy to swallow for any age. Curcumin has been shown to benefit cognitive function and provide improvement for inflammation, and help with joint pain. It has no taste. Better quality than pharmacy supplements.

Life Extension is such a great brand and their products are of a top quality, as well as this Bio curcumin, an antioxidant that helped me with inflammation, its of benefit for joints, cognitive etc. I see the improvements since started taking it. Probably will restock on this great supplement.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Always on the search for a form of curcumin that is earlier for the body to absorb. This one is made my Life Extension a top notch brand. Curcumin is great from my research for joints, knees, and the brain. It helps me with pain. The product has no after taste. I take it in the morning usually with a protein health shake. The package is good.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Turmeric is well known for its unbelievable benefits to the body. However it is not easily absorbed and need the addition of piperine. Super bio-curcumin bypasses this problem by delivering a bio-available form of turmeric.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This was highly rated by an independent testing company. I am hoping it will provide some improvement of my A1C blood sugar levels and hand osteoarthritis.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Wasnt too sure this would help with my joints but they have drastically improved I am so impressed, a high quality product I will definitely be buying regularly