Page 1 - Reviews - LifeTime Vitamins, Peruvian Maca, 750 mg, 120 Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Bought this to replace our pricier Maca and I don’t believe I’ll be switching back ever! I love these as I don’t get a odd taste in my mouth when taking these as I do with other Maca supplements. My hubby used to complain about stomach upset from our former Maca. Since the switch to LifeTime’s product, no tummy troubles! This stuff doesn’t lie when it states premium quality on the jar! Packaged great, in a very nice glass jar! Will be buying from now on!! If my review was helpful to you, please give me a quick like! Much appreciated! Cheers

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Strong, don't recommend to eat with empty stomach. Feels good. definitely more energy I feel. Taste is alright, pills slight big. Overall I think it's effective!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

We have tried a number of brands that work "okay". However, these seem to noticeably work better for my wife. (We gave it several weeks of testing).

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I bought this because the Now Foods maca was sold out. This is quite good. High dosage as well. Me and hubby are on our ttc journey and have been taking maca as a supplement. This is a good supplement to have while ttc.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

893956fc-6fce-40fd-a8bc-03718308de77
1847e2e7-a115-447a-91df-ff9072edfe69
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great! It feels good and habe a great afterwards taste

a789a947-253b-4c5d-9414-31a73360477b
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Fast delivery with nice box. yet to try. I hope it will have positive effect.

d827faab-2c65-4865-bf13-2b5e35f9813e
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I had used MACA of California Gold Nutrition earlier. Wanted to try this out. Haven't noticed any changes. Will probably order one more bottle to give it a proper run before deciding.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Effective to my husband he said good will buy again

Posted on May 27, 2022

The Best option on the market. High Quality and mg.