Page 1 - Reviews - Love Corn, Premium Roasted Corn, Sea Salt, 1.6 oz (45 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 10, 2022

Absolutely love this, it is a small package serving size but great snack. Ingredients are high quality - very crunchy with a delicious taste. Big fan of Kekones. I’m glad these ones don’t smell burned like other ones but still retain the crunch and taste. Good snack if you’re on a diet.

Amanda
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Tasty, but would have been even better if they weren't quite as salty. I would still buy again, and I look forward to trying the other flavors, but it would be nice if they toned down the salt just a little. Also, if it had come in a resealable bag, that would have been great. I'd love an option for a larger sized bag or a multi-pack of these as well.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love this product! The corn is so small and crunchy . The pack is just right for a snack, and its good for you . The calorie count also helps.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Soo tasty! My husband and I were cooking and decided to open the pack just to tried one, then ate another one and one thing led to another, we finished the whole pack in one go. Will purchase again for sure!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I was introduced to this by a friend and I’ve been looking for them. I’m so glad I found this here. I bought my ticket back but I also picked up one barbecue flavor to try. I should really crunchy and flavorful snack. I enjoy keeping these at home because they’re gluten-free too. I always have one back in my bag to snack on. I like the fact that the bags are resealable also. I toss them on my salad sometimes too.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Cheap compare to what i can find in supermarket so i would continue to buy from here. but still a relatively expensive snack due to its small size.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I'm not a big corn nuts fan in general, but I gave these a shot for when I need a light snack that's salty. They're pretty good! If you like corn nuts you'll probably like these.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Very good crunchy "corn nuts", but - a bit too salty for my taste - a bit too hard for my veneers :) Other than that, great snack!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

If you like corn pops you'll like these. Very crispy and crunchy and salty. Very good snack.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It is absolutely crispy and healthy snacks. It tastes good and it will not be too salty. It is not oily at all.