GE

Posted on May 11, 2022

Have re ordered again and again for my toddler and little boy. Amazing, easy for me to pop it in their food as it is a dissolvable powder they can’t taste. I swear it has really strengthened their immune systems from all the nasty flues and colds. Highly recommend

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good quality product, I got it for the Bifodobacterium infantis, love that it’s 8 strains, 15 billion CFU. Im currently using it often in my homemade baby formula recipe. Don’t like that theirs erythritol in the ingredients. don’t plan on buying again, instead I’ll offer my toddler probiotic rich foods.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My 2 year old is on antibiotics often, they always give him horrible diarrhea which end up causing burn like rashes on him bum! I purchased this probiotic based on reviews, and was not disappointed!! No more diarrhea!! It mixes into his formula so well! He is tube fed, so we can’t have anything that clumps going through his pump. This probiotic is now a staple in our cabinet!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love that these are organic and have a lot of different strains and high CFU count. And you can tell the difference because we’ve tried loads of probiotics on our little one and these work so much better than anything else we’ve ever tried. Our son hardly gets sick any more and no more constipation. It’s such a huge relief. It’s super easy, I just sprinkle the powder on his cereal in the mornings. Love this stuff!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

its very effective my little one 2.5 years old has shown great improvement since I started it, its been 3 weeks of using this probiotic and his gassiness has be improved alot he is more alert and response also spoken alot of new words in his speech as well since there is no more tummy aches

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I’ve been giving this to my 3 year old who constantly has loose stools. The issue is not completely resolved, but there was some off and on improvement, so I think it is helping. The powder makes it very easy to give to my picky child who would never eat a chewable.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good quality product with good ingredients list. Smart package for each serving size, is easy to use. Doesn't have any taste wich makes it versatile. bought for my 2 years old son.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My daughter was suffering from a lack of bacteria and I tried many products and I did not see any improvement, but after using this product for less than a week, my daughter started to improve significantly and her digestion improved

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Quality, Ingredient, Packaging is spot on. I'm not sure about the taste as only my toddler has had it. I use it every alternate days to boost her gut bacteria. The size is good for half a glass of water per sachet.