Page 1 - Reviews - Macrolife Naturals, Miracle Reds, Superfood, Goji-Pomegranate-Acai-Mangosteen, 10 oz (283.5 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Don't have any side effect like those 1 star rating mentioned.. I am using this to replace my supplement at Nuskin.. In fact, the Nutritional values in this supplement are quite high with scientific articles that it will be beneficial for our body. Highly recommended if you want to buy this type of supplement. Basically this is a super food packed in a tin... It will change your health for the better if you are always feeling tired and stress out easily... From A genuine customer, :D 40y.o. Asian male Staying in Singapore

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Very good taste. Add sweetness to my smoothies. Bring high energy. I love it. It's exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to add more vitamins and antioxidants to my smoothies, and I found that this product have very high amount of the different kind of berries. So the price is worth the value you get. And the product is clean from any added fillers, which is very important.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is an exclusive product with uniquely well-selected ingredients, very high bioavailability and excellent quality. An amazing antioxidant, a mix of great elements perfect for any health. It can be used both in diet and to maintain the overall health of the body, because it has extremely great benefits. It tastes very good, the packaging suits me perfectly. For best results, I take my daily dose once, in the hours before noon, on an empty stomach to absorb all the elements of the body perfectly. First I dilute it with a little water, I can add a little yogurt or kefir.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

The mix of various ingredients tastes wonderful. I feel healthier just by drinking it. Good for my diet too plus I enthusiastically drink it almost every day. I always add a banana or frozen berries to make a colder smoothie. I also add diluted black berry concentrate or orange juice concentrate. I don't think the powder 100% dissolves even with vigorous blending, but with the added liquids it goes down easily. ______In addition please be aware there are 2 large silica packets weighing a total of approximately 26 grams inside the 30oz jar. So in reality you are paying for ~29ozs not 30

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like the wonderful taste of this quality superfood with its antioxidant health benefits, powerful ingredients ,that are easy to mix ,good for any diet and package is easy and secure, I recommend especially for those age groups that need better foods to supplement their diet, I give this product an A plus.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

the ingredients are excellent.... then the problem with these types of suppliments are how to incoperate in a tasty way... i find out ways which i feel good for 1. adding one tablespokn of miracle reds to ponegranate juice... which just really matach perfectly 2. or add in hot water as a tea and add honey and drink

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

been using this product for the past 3 months. i was undergo angioplasty and looking for a product that aids to lower my blood pressure and the same time for healthy heart. this product has it all for good blood flow and energy level for the whole day. considering its natural and organic. totally recommended for those people looking for a healthy options for their heart.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Delicious taste very easy to drink, slightly sour taste. I used it a long time ago so I don't have a picture of it😀

a0fa1547-1e40-4cc5-a031-02d14313fd38
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

cannot imagine how delicious it is. I drink it many time whenever i need to supply superfood for my body especially in the pandemic time, i can use it alternative to the fresh one.

1af4f08f-4d6c-40c0-8992-d53adc0e2430