GE

Posted on Oct 22, 2021
Love this Supersnacks!

My perfect breakfast companion, I always use this in my overnight oats. Its very flavorful and have the perfect balance of sweetness, you can taste the great quality ingredients that they use too. Size of packaging is perfect too! Great for your healthy daily snacks too! Highly recommended!

94085d75-3605-4ca8-a595-772c9d496fd8
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

These are so good!! This is affordable compared to similar berry snacks and I feel like it lasts a while. I eat these on its own or I add it to my oatmeal or yogurt which is really good! It’s a healthy snack so I don’t feel guilty eating too many :)

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I got this after learning from Dr. Berg's nutrition Youtube channel that Vitamin C supplements are NOTHING like natural vitamin C! Vitamin C supplements are missing a chunk of things, and really only acidify your stomach liquids to aid digestion! You can do that with apple cider vinegar (or anything acidic)! There aren't really any real benefits to artificial vitamin C besides acidifying things. So I just HAD to get some natural vitamin C! He has his own line of dried berries, which he sells and markets as vitamin C, but they're impossible for me to get where I live. Thankfully iHerb has just what I needed! A giant bag that only includes berries! It's a HUGE size and they're, of course, smell and taste YUMMY! Amazing quality, ingredients and packaging. I use this everyday as "supplements". I cannot recommend this more. You need real fruit for your diet.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

A huge pack and it was very cheap! The quality is very good and the taste is amazing too. I usually serve a small portion for my kids every day and it's healthy, they liked the smell and the composition is good. I recommend this to everyone since it's much cheaper than all of those dried fruits in the supermarket!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this brand for their high quality organic products. The combination of dried berries and pumpkin seeds is tasty, though I wish there are more nuts in it! Organic fruit & seed products are expensive in Hong Kong but this product is surely a good value of money!! Love these super healthy snacks

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

A really great combination of dried fruits and seeds on its own. Although it also goes really well if you mix in some nuts like peanuts, cashews, walnuts, or almonds. This mix itself provides a great mix of different healthy berries - very yummy! :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is a great blend. A little pricey, but still good. I tried it in baking cookies, and it was delightful! Easy to eat. Easy to enjoy. But I limit the amount I eat due to it still having sugar from the fruit.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is beyond delicious! The perfect mix for a snack or on top of your chia pudding. I decided to go for the larger pack because if you really like it you'll run out of it pretty quickly.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Good to have mixture of berries here, but I still prefer the dates and the figs of this brand. The latter 2 are more filling because they are bigger pieces.