GE

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Round Raspberry Delights

I found these snacks to be very satisfying. My only wish while eating them was that more would appear in the package as I kept popping them into my mouth. They're organic and tasty. The blending of raspberries and coconut complement one another nicely. The texture is soft, and they're easy to chew and swallow. The individual pieces maintain their composition well, so you don't have to scrape the bottom to get all of what you bought. I'll be looking to order more soon!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Most of this brand's snacks are my unquestionable favorites. In these ones, the flavor of the raspberry is very tangy and fruity. The texture/chewiness is also just right, and just a few are enough to satisfy a craving, since they are so packed with substantial, good ingredients. Want to reorder again in the future!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

These pops are very tasty!!! I've ordered 2 different tastes of these and it was certainly the better one. Not too sweet, not too sour - just exactly right. The only minus is that I got some nut shell parts within pops, so it's definitely not 5 starts. Despite the last point I will certainly order these again!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These were fantastic, bite into a nice crunchy ball and start tasting the seeds, etc and then wham the tart raspberry appears, i just loved these bites!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These are so good! Great ingredient lineup, too, and a fair amount of snacks for the price. I'll be getting these again and likely trying the others.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This is the only brand of processed foods we buy for my daughter. We don’t do any sugar and love that all their ingredients are organic and natural.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

1-2 is more then enough to per serving so the bag lasted a longer then I thought. Very good to use as a treat to give to my toddler who loves them. The raspberries tartness really makes them taste good.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The flavor and quality is good, but not my favorite energy ball that I’ve tried. It mostly tastes like cranberries and not raspberries, so a little disappointing in that sense. (If you look at the ingredients cranberries is one of the first listed ingredients and raspberries is one of the last listed ingredients). I probably wouldn’t buy this again and would buy another energy ball instead.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Good quality and ingredients, taste quite nice. Use it as a snack. Size just nice. Nice package. Smell good. Overall, the whole composition good. Will strongly recommend for it benefits. can help in my diet. will include in reducing my calories.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

These are pretty tasty! A nice, healthy snack. Not many in the bag though, so they are easy to eat right through. Strong raspberry flavor