GE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

i just received this in my last order and have not tried it yet. hopefully i wouldn't have to for a long time but i do hope it works whenever we need it.

35b514af-6b01-47f7-84a8-900abfdfbfe8

Good for immunity system ... used it in flu and it helped.. the effects was a relief . the ingredients are good... The size is okay.. Zinc supplements are most effective if they are taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. However, if zinc supplements cause stomach upset, they may be taken with a meal. You should tell your health care professional if you are taking your zinc supplement with meals.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the best homeopathy medicine i ever tried, i use it for myself hubby and my 5 years old daughter. I’m not sure how many bottles I’ve ordered from it, highly recommended!!!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Taste is not bad. The only bad thing is it takes awhile to dissolve but being that the taste isnt awful, its not that big of a deal. Helps relieve flu symptoms

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Helped me recover from a serious cold. I noticed an improvement within 24 hours of starting to take ReBoost.

RGA640
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Nice to have this handy especially at this time during the pandemic.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

An excellent anti-flu remedy, helped me a lot, highly recommend

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is an excellent product to have on hand during fall, winter,and spring!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I take two when I first feel the flu and I feel better the day after, I like it

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Good quality & ingredient, benefit to hair and antioxidant, taste, size & package are reasonable