GE

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
One of the best vitamins on the block

I am a great believer in taking vitamins, and over the years I have tried many. I was so pleased when I came across these. They give me so much energy, and every day I feel ready to face whatever challenge comes my way. I live in the UK so it is expensive for me to buy these, but they are worth every penny. I just wish they were available were I live.

Bought for my mother. She is 66 years old and she love it. I researched supplements before purchasing this, to find out which brand(s) are best and which ingredients that I should check for. Food based vitamins are preferable as your body will extract the ingredients more efficiently and this brand also is non-GMO, glutan free, kosher, vegetarian and free of pesticides and herbicides (which they thoroughly test for). I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Very good product . My mother loves these multivitamin s . She is taking them from over a year now and she is more active and healthy now

5a508dcd-263e-4264-9e59-69758a2d7d5f
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I tend to get nauseated when I take multi vitamins. The ingredients in MegaFood Vitamins do not make me nauseated, that's why I choose them over other brands.

Posted on May 21, 2022

These supplement are amazing. I have been taking them for more than a year and I have noticed a huge difference in my wellbeing. Also the service is excellent, have always received them within the time frame mentioned. Keep up the good work IHERB

Posted on May 15, 2022

Forms part of a largely antioxidant regime of natural foods. Supports my lupus with giving that extra energy level. Love the fact that it is made in USA with so much local ingredients from fresh vegetables!!! And it is a glass jar!! Keeps me going - thanks MegaFood!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Megofood whole foods multiples are great. Every Megafood supplement I have used feels good in my system and I can always rest assured they use top clean whole foods ingredients.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I like the back up nutrition provided by multivitamins, and I appreciate brands that offer age-specific formulas. Although these are tablets and not capsules, they are easy to swallow. The ingredient list is comprehensive and contains some actual fruit and vegetable sources.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Order this for my mom and she always ask me to reorder it when she ran out. She likes it a lot the quality is very good

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I feel like this multi vitamin works well for me. I am 65 and very active. Always have energy and like that the total product is utilized by the body.