GE

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is a great product that will clean your skin without leaving a strong scent or smell. It’s gentle for sensitive skin and uses high quality ingredients. It well packaged and a generous six. Its benefits are cleanliness without leaving a residue or strong fragrance. I will purchase again and recommend it to friends.

1ced100e-61b3-4297-94a7-5e14d4fa690d
Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product because it's good quality and it was on sale.. The size is very good for the price and I think the composition is great and natural so I hope I see the expected results and i will update after a few weeks of using it ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

c7640757-6680-43f1-a5e3-9f84107ae0ea
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

clay is famous for its powerful healing action, deep detoxification and purification properties. It cleanses, exfoliates, smoothes and softens the skin, remineralizes the tissues and heals acne, scrapes or burns. This detoxifying bar of soap may look plain but is loaded with benefits. Don’t let the simple look leave you doubting.

25d80841-3dc2-41bc-adbe-062a81be6605
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this soap, especially in the winter months! It make my skin feel so wonderful and clean. I have very sensitive, dry skin. This soap solved the dry skin issue and I had no negative reactions after use. Brings luster and softness to the skin. It's great at removing makeup without too much drying and it helped clear up my body skin issues. I can literally use this from head to toe. It is exfoliating as it has bits of oats in it. I like that this soap is natural. It smells wonderful --> it's like candied almonds and some sort of complimentary spice. It leaves the skin lightly scented. I use this soap everyday and love it way it works. I will definitely continue to order.

0be07616-f146-4650-b99d-767392b7778f
Posted on May 9, 2022

I love it! It smells great and cleans very well. I wash my face and body with it. Skin feels really good afterwards. The size is large and it doesn't melt when left in the bathroom. I used to buy an expensive facewash, but this does the better job! I got it when it was 50% off. Yay! Highly recommended.

This is another great Mild by Nature soap I love. It's like a hobby of mine to try different types of MBN soaps, and I seem to order them all the time. I have a little stash, 🍃 so I often to give them to friends and family as gifts because they are 1. made with good quality ingredients; 2. they nourish the skin while cleansing it; 3. they are a great size, which makes them excellent value for money. Last but not least, they have lovely scent. 🏆

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This soap is amazing! I wouldn't really even call it soap, because it is not drying or harsh on your skin, just the opposite. I have sensitive and combination skin, so when I find something that works well, I stick with it. I use it on my face and body, and the results are smooth and healthy skin.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The mildbynature products fit my needs. I find they are natural, make my skin smoother and more radiant. The bars are large, not too thick but quite wide. The colours are natural as is the actual contents. This detoxifying clay soap smelled very fresh which is a fun spin on the clay soaps which can smell earthly. I was surprised in the best way about that and find the fresh peppermint is not too strong. This soap is gentle on the skin, and I use it on my face and body. I feel the dirt and oil is cleansed without damaging the skin.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is the only soap my daughter and I use (especially for our faces). It has a nice, foamy lather and rinses without leaving a "squeaky", dry feeling... but it is not greasy or oily. My husband says my skin feels so soft after my shower. The almond scent is pleasing and is not overpowering at all.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I like the exfoliating feel and the refreshing feeling after my bath. The scent lingers even after a few hours after bathing. The size is just right. The packaging is very elegant. I would recommend it to my mom who has sensitive and dry skin. It is gentle enough for her.