GE

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Great product

I’ve been taking this brand of Coq10 for years I trust it’s doing the job I have heart disease and take a statin so it’s vital I had my blood work tested for a Coke Q 10 level and I was above normal so I’m definitely absorbing it

8672b757-be91-41e2-9aa7-4cba6c9f2741
Posted on May 8, 2022

CoQ10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that helps convert food into energy. It's a powerful antioxidant that protects against damage from toxic free radicals. Researchers also report that CoQ10 may have significant benefits for people with cardiovascular disease. This is a quality CoQ10 - it's easy to swallow & value for money. I prefer softgel form when possible.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

He convinces me to buy supplements MRM company the fact that MRM obtains substances for its supplements only from reliable suppliers. As a result, each MRM product is supported by documentation confirming that the primary materials and excipients are GMO-free. . It also includes supplements dedicated to vegetarians, intended for pregnant women, and also gluten- free.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

in order to improve the immune and cardiovascular system, I ordered q 10 of 100 mg and I take it for now every other day in consultation with a cardiologist.

71fcd97b-ae58-4929-91a4-3f7db85cbbd4

Every day we learn more about this exciting nutrient. If you are on statin drugs, supplementing with CoQ-10 is a MUST. Read the great article at the Iherb blog (which says a lot more than I can write here): https://www.iherb.com/blog/coq10-health-benefits/152

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good quality and package, the ingredient has benefit for body health and heart, the taste is easy to take, CoQ10 100mg is enough for me. I will buy it again in the future in my age.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

read that it's good for heart health and hope it will does the work. have been taken for a month but i do not feel any difference in my body, there is no adverse effect either. i didn't take any blood test tho so i can't tell if it really work or not. but it's easy to swallow and doesn't have weird taste as some of the supplements do. remember to store it in cool place as the gel caps tend to stick together.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

A good quality CoQ-10 from a top brand.Helps with heart health and has no side effects as some drugs might.Decent sized package,too.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Helps me to go through the weather's ups and downs without much trouble. No, it did not resolve all the blood pressure issues, but I can definitely see the difference.