GE

AnnaNemchinova
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

It’s a great news that we can get vegan D3, because so many products out there are not vegan. I live in Russia. So after August we don’t get our D3 from sun. I take this daily with something fatty (like avocado or seeds) in order to absorb it properly and I’m feeling good. It’s easy to get up in the morning even at 6 o’clock and I did not get sick this autumn which means that I have enough D3 for my immune system to work properly.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I’m not sure how it affects my health, seems like it makes me more energetic. But in general it’s nice. It’s easy to swallow, which is important for capsules.

1e106379-3aa1-43b9-b866-065e29d2ab00
31737c37-27b0-4f46-b59d-82746e92e356
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Happy with this vitamin D supplement. It is reasonably priced and has more IU's of vitamin D than I can usually get from a grocery store. I only need to take one tablet every 2 or so days (but make sure you speak to a health practitioner first before deciding what amount is right for you). I love that it's vegan and the tablets are easy to swallow. Will definitely buy this supplement again if I am ever low on vitamin D, which will probably be soon considering how rainy Australia has been lately!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Big box retailers have vitamin D for sale, but I have not seen source information on the labels. I assume most of the available vitamin D is from animal bones, so I never buy it. iHerb's vitamin D3 is formulated from lichen, so I was eager to buy it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Really good value for money and it seems to be really effective. I'm a 47 year old vegan and my blood work six months ago showed I was a bit low in vitamin D, so I added this to my breakfast and my latest blood test showed my vitamin D levels are up in the normal, healthy range. the capsules are also very easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It's a good product, but there are better options on the market. If you can't get sun, this supplement is a good option for your bones. The taste is good as well the absorption. I like the product as I said. I recommend it. I hope you like too

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Great quality D3. The dosage here is key, as its not as high as its 5000iu counterparts. If you lack sun exposure or have a D3 deficiency, this is for you. Helps with bones and has good absorption, but always practice moderation with Vitamin D3. Use it to reach your adequate blood level, then monitor your use as your body cant regulate supplemental intake. Dont assume a supplement is fine because you heard it somewhere. Great effect from this vegan D3.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I’ve used this vitamin D for years even though I go in the sun a lot I still love using this as a back up to ensure I’m getting enough. No issues at all and when I was deficient after getting a blood test I started noticing the positive effects within a few weeks of supplanting with this 😊

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Simply put, Great... This is exactly what was needed in addition to the same brand and amount with the Vitamin-K. Taking a ratio of 1 of each is working out well instead of taking 2 of the other ones. Just the right balance of Vitamin-K to Vitamin-D3 by mixing it up that way. No complains at all and it is very helpful for us. The longer we use it the more we see the positive results of it. Hope this product is always available and the price is good here on Iherb.