GE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I take these in combination with many other vitamins but I believe they are contributing to my good health. The tables are small, easy to swallow and they have a natural pleasant mushroom smell. Good quality item which i will continue to purchase.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Shiitake mushrooms are high in B vitamins, and they serve as a food source of vitamin D. Some shiitake health benefits include the ability to aid weight loss, support cardiovascular health, fight cancer cells, improve energy levels and brain function, reduce inflammation, and support the immune system.

I was running low turkey mushroom tail so I some more. got the turkey mushroom tail order in a few days. I haven't tried host defense brand too early to say I sure it will be fine. I'm taking turkey mushroom tail recommended by primary doctor for my prostate cancer. I will give a review later about the pills how the pills taste how it swallows ect.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This had the specific mushrooms that my doctor suggested to build my immune. It was cheaper than several competitors.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is great. Great quality and value for money. Great package

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

In Japan and other eastern countries, it is widely and long-used in conjunction with conventional cancer treatments. The effects of this medicinal fungus on cancer cells have been extensively studied and recognized. shiitake fungal beta glucan has a multifaceted effect on the body. As a potent immunomodulator.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

pills are big but no bad taste just some nice oddor

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The pills are a little gritty not so easy to swallow

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I like this product..was good for my hair thickness!