GE

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Convenient for making cakes and muffins

Everything is excellent for Namaste Chocolate Cake Mix. Cakes and muffins taste wonderful and you can't tell they are made from gluten-free ingredients. Only one drawback is little bit too sweet for me but for others may find it fine. This cake mix saves me some time from mixing different types of gluten-free flours for making cakes and muffins. You just need some oil, water and eggs to put into the cake mix and stir for some minutes to get the mixture ready for baking.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

great taste and texture. wouldn't thing it was gluten free chocolate cake, so it's a another plus. i recommend this if you want to try another version of chocolate cake.

I thought I’m buying a “healthy” substitute for a cake. Unfortunately it’s loaded with sugar, I can’t eat that. I prefer to buy cake mix with stevia instead of sugar. I passed it to a friend of mine. It’s good for people with celiac that don’t mind to eat so many sugars.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very good flavor. It was a bit dry but I can mitigate that. I would definitely buy again. My recommendation to anyone wanting to try this is to buy 2 or more and experiment to get it the way you like.

moroccandaily
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I would recommend adding more cacao powder. it will make it taste like an amazing brownie. I also love adding walnuts inside

5f67558c-2e2a-4532-9cbe-abfa6f2a30e2
Posted on May 20, 2022

Big size! Very good and I good make 2 pie with good size! I love it! Taste real chocolate and ingredients free gluten!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is great taste and great quality of ingredient - very healthy for me and my family.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This box makes two medium size cakes. My daughters and I love it. It is not too sweet which I like

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I like this cake mix as it’s not heavy on the stomach

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is the best gluten free cake mix I've ever had