GE

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I have not used it yet but i can tell how much softer than blue regular pads. It has wings and thickness feels just right

5d1cf092-712d-42c2-bb18-0f11728af71c
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Choosing this brand is the best thing I did for myself! I tried the blue ones before and I felt like I need an extra padding. This one did the job! Of course the quality is amazing and the packaging is so cute. It’s a part of my personal hygiene now

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good and high quality cotton and so soft and I feel the difference when I use this type of pads that there is no smell in my personal preference I prefer the pad to with no scent which is not irritated my sensitive parts the size of the pads really good with great packaging.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

These pads are great. They are made of real cotton and are perfume free. The work very well on difficult situation and provide great security. The are easy to use. The package is easy to storage and the individual pads also come nicely packaged on a plastic wrap. The don't have any scent or smell.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Excellent product, works perfect without any dangerous materials or harmful chemicals making it the only type of product we should be using for ourselves—safe and natural—as well as the only types of products we should be using for the planet and wildlife—clean, sustainable, biodegradable. Grateful for this company for making such a product line AND being the absolute top of the line for its purpose. Women do not need toxic, unnatural products to feel comfortable and take care of themselves more than efficiently. This company proves that. And their stuff is MUCH more comfortable and absorbent than commercial brands. It’s crazy.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It smells good, it feels good, it is so soft and tender, not itchy at all, and the thickness and size are so great! They also are leak-protective, so they always fit my period into the routine just perfectly. I live on the pads from this brand. Personal viewpoint - love it a lot!

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I’m so glad my whole family and I switched to organic pads. No more cramps, heavy periods and infections. Natracare lists down all ingredients on their label, unlike a lot of the commercial brands that we don’t even know what their products contain! Great quality. I recommend these for every women on earth!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

They are absorbent but if you have heavy flow, you have to change often. I love that you know it's not toxic to my body and also the plastic ones cause heat, and sweat and it becomes very uncomfortable especially when sleeping. So I love it!

a96b99d2-09e4-4d0b-84f7-9edcd7e902d8
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.

e50b7a07-e37c-4724-931b-ffd0fb6d86d7