GE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

A really excellent supplement for perimenopausal symptoms, at least this is why i was taking it and it helped to regulated both my mood and my period and the period pains. Just 25mg was all i needed to do the trick without any side effects like extra spots or facial hair.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I’m a 46 year old male user of this DHEA. I take 50mg per day and I noticed that I am able to achieve not only harder erection within a day of taking this but the time to achieve erection again post orgasm has been cut in half. Highly recommended for “performance enhancement”. I noticed that I’m stronger and more aggressive in the gym as well. After working out for over 30 years, I’m definitely aware of the placebo effect and this is the 2nd time I’ve remembered to try DHEA with immediate benefit.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Natrol is a company with many great products. Dhea is one of them. I take dhea for egg quality and fertility. My dhea-s blood work showed that my levels are very low, so I must take it. This is a big package, at a great price. I take 75mg of dhea(3 tablets)

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

WARNING, Dhea is a great product but you must be deficiency or have low dhea on your blood. It might be dangerous if you don't need it and take it because your body trasforms it to testosterone. this might be good, but if your dhea-s and testosterone level levels are good your body might trasforms it to estrogen..and that's when problem might start. SO BE CAREFUL. i had dhea-s level at the minimum..so now it's been 7 months since I started and my level went from 120 to 315..and I feel very good, sleep great, mood great, I am able to deal with stress easily.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I have started using this product about 3 weeks ago due to medical reasons (IVF process, 3 tabs per day) and I haven't felt any issues so far. We will see the results in 3 moths time :) Anyway, the delivery was fast and even though this product is not allowed in my country, there was no problem with import.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I'm actually not sure yet if it works on me or not. I heard good things about Dhea in general, and I think it started to work on me- but then I took a break from it for some reason.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My doctor checked my DHEA levels, only to find I had such a deficiency, my levels were nearly undetectable. I immediately started taking this product, and am happy to say my levels are back to a healthy, sustainable number. I started with the 50 mg, and now am taking a 25mg maintenance dose with fabulous results.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022