GE

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Mummies get your silly sleepers some all Natrol Melatonin Gummies

I have to no end get on the band wagon and let all you stressed out tired and frustrated Mums out there that. . .these Melatonin Children's gummies have changed my life!!!!! Not needed daily but already my son is sleeping longer and stronger. My son has been refusing to sleep until ridiculous hours and wakes up at 3/4 am regardless and would repeat the cycle. We are now going down at 8 o'clock and waking up at 6. I use two gummies as we started on one and it wasn't quite enough however all children will ultimately vary!!! IHerb !!!!!

d3f40ed3-8bf8-4e67-8a17-1088dd249f4f
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Amazing products for ASD or teens who can't sleep. used only school nights, it help my children get a full night sleep and are refresh and focus. highly recommend if you are have trouble with not sleeping, very tired and frustrated angry children. those products are my life saver and will continue to buy more in the coming future. iHerb app amazing and easy to use, package and postage costs is free when spending over $50. buy bulk it help in the long run, products lasted us 6 months depend how many is used them. amazing must try ....

53c47c71-b543-44fe-b582-4288f91c6d25

It took only 10 minutes and my daughter fell asleep so peacefully. She oftentimes refusing to sleep even after she get tired and sleepy. I have tried other more expensive brand before and it took one hour to work. I’m glad to find this one. It’s not too sweet. Doesn’t have weird taste. And it works well

ef651261-1a8a-4a47-847b-80efe91b9a21
1429bc99-fe23-4c18-90f8-8f5361d84fd0
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I was very sceptical at first I did alot of research about brands and quality but thought screw it just give it a go and bam absolutely fantastic! I had so much trouble getting my little one to sleep every night and now I have no issues within 45 min she is out cold ! she loves the fact she can have a lolly before bed and to top it off she is also now sleeping in her own bed everynight ! I am amazed and now share these gummies with any friends and family that has trouble with there kids sleeping.I use them every school night and find her sleeping pattern has improved immensely

3d8c40bd-a0f0-48a1-ae79-2d777bbfb618
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These are absolutely fantastic! My daughter loves them. She is easily able to chew one before bed and loves the flavour. The gummies remind me of the same size and shape of a raspberry out of a mixed lolly bag and the flavour is quite similar too. In no more than 20 minutes she is sleeping soundly too. The only negative I have is the size of the container. They could easily have doubled the amount of gummies in the container rather than have all of that space.

3e4039f7-9f50-4be4-8302-1099c99078bd
Posted on May 2, 2022

Great product☘️It is important to note that this supplement does not have Red-40 in it. That artificial food coloring can be found in a lot of gummy/jelly candy and has been linked to hyperactivity in ADHD (and non-ADHD) children, besides having a plethora of other nasty side effects.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The other brand melatonin made me feel dizzy and headache the other day so I try this one for kids as it normally more healthy. Even it is 1mg it works better than the 3mg one. Glad I tried it and I love the gummies taste. Please beware if you first time try on melatonin, start with small dose, 1mg, let your body use to it before adding up to 3mg or 5mg. For myself if i take 3mg, normally i would feel a bit froggy brain the other day or dizzy. Having said that, melatonin is a strong anti-oxidant and a good sleep enhances immune defense. Hope you will have a ever best sleep after you reading this :) If this comment useful to you, please help click 'Yes', thanks so much and have a nice day!

Posted on May 4, 2022

My paediatrician recommended these gummy’s. My 7 and 11 year olds take 2 each night and get the best nights sleep they have ever had. They love the taste. We have used them for approximately 1.5 months now and they are a good quality product well worth it

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I absolutely love this product. My 5 year old daughter with ADHD used to be awake still at 11pm or later after being put to bed at 7pm. Now she is asleep within 10 minutes, and is much more cooperative during the day because she is actually getting the sleep she needs. She loves the taste and asks me for one every night before bed.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My daughter has been struggling to get to sleep at night and stay asleep, I noticed it was affecting her behaviour and ability to focus at school. These gummies have been amazing but make sure you put them to bed 20mins after having one otherwise they try and push through it and we have had tantrum because she's tired. She stays asleep all night or if she gets up during the night she can fall back to sleep easier. Now she asks for one everynight she knows they help her sleep.