GE

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Highly recommend!

Can’t live without them! Literally the only type of B Complex vitamins that I can take.. all other types and brands make me nauseous, gaggy, or sick to my stomach. (With the exception of Some sublingual type) I take these for stress and brain fog . Recommended dose is 1 capsule, I take 2 when life is Abnormally stressful. These B vitamins are already broken down, ‘co-enzymated’ To be used by the body for hundreds of functions, if one can’t break down B vitamins, they can’t be used by the body. I find these highly effective!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

this is Amazing! I've been taking this high dose of B1 benfotiamine recommended by Dr Berg on YouTube for natural pain relief, and particularly for pheripheral neuropathy. this helps me the most out of all supplements I have tried, for nerve damage, where I get pheripheral neuropathy pain / tingling / numbness / hypersensitivity in my hands and feet all of the time. it also helps me with feeling the cold so badly in the winter months. I recommend this product so so much +++++++

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

A very invaluable vitamin, with a great combination of both active form and different degrees of fat soluble variants. Vitamin B1 is not only vital for energy metabolism but also gut and digestive health. I cannot be without this in all the different forms so i highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

So... I have been taking this for about 2 months and I only took like 12 pills, but I can confidently say that this product made a lot of difference in the way I control my stress, and I have like a weak stress control in my body, it didn't 100% solve it, but I'm absolutely happy about this product, and it was worth the try.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Loving this for combining 2 metabolically active forms, which I am apparently deficient in. My doctor has prescribed this to me as part of energy, detoxification and early ovarian depletion protocol. I must say it has definitely improved the way my heart handles hot flashes, the pulse is not jumping high anymore. The downside of b1 therapy is the amount of free radicals it produces, the oxidative stress has to be handled when you are taking b1 longer then 1 month. I hope this review has been useful.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Bought this as a neurotropic which is very popular in Japan. Claimed to improve memory, attention, and energy capabilities in the nervous cells. So far good - the ingredients are simple, the pills have no smell, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Absolutely amazing for the last 4 years I have taken every type of magnesium for searing cramps hands, legs and feet and only short term relief. The B1 totally works it’s just wonderful. Free from day/night time cramps. No more sleepless nights

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

wow!!! this product is everything I have been looking for! I can tell how I feel since I have been taking this product...I can't wait until my lab work returns !!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I like it natural sourced, it registered with Health Canada with a NPN. I also like it come with Sulbutiamine. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 stars because it is not mixed with alpha lipoic acid.